Sold me a rental car with tramsmission problems

I went to Carolina Hyundai In Fort Mill SC.They sold me a 2005 Hyundai XG350 that has been in the repair shop for the same thing so many times that I am still upset. They did not show me the car fax report or even offer. That should have been a warning about the deception that the car had issues. Later I found out the car was bought at an auction.The transmission still jumps. The car value has decreased and now when I try to trade ,found out the car was in an accident which leave me really unsatisfied. Truly a dissatisfied customer.

they didn't show you the car fax report because you didn't ask. so who's fault is that?

ID
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Loss

About

Carolina Hyundai Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.fortmillhyundai.com/privacy.htm
Summary

Carolina Hyundai is a dealer of Hyundai cars. Standard Hyundai models are presented in this auto salon. A great inventory of cars includes: Elantra, Azera, Accent, Elantra Coupe, Elantra GT, Sonata, Santa Fe, Tucson and other popular brands. There is one more thing, that distinguishes this auto salon from many others is the fact that Carolina Hyundai offers different discount programs for clients. For example, they have military program, special senior discount, college grad program, etc. Carolina Hyundai is located in Fort Mill, SC. What is more, people may easily find it using electronic Google maps on the site.

Carolina Hyundai reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article