Carolina Collision Center in Monroe

I contacted this company after receiving text messages for repair services due to a minor vehicle accident. I asked how they got my information and the owner, Joe, was extremely rude and hung up. I called back assuming there was a disconnection error because no professional employee would treat future customers that way. However, when I called back he hung up again. I called again and asked to speak to a manager and he said he was the manager and the only employee there and could not give me any corporate information. I would never take my vehicle to a company that only houses 1 employee and cannot even provide accurate company information. Who would I contact if I was was unhappy with my service. Apparently Joe, is the end all for Carolina Collision Center which is a very unfortunate thing. NO SURPRISE THERE RATING WITH THE BBB IS A D!
ID
Charlotte, North Carolina

About

Summary

Carolina Collision Center is recognized to be a #1 paint shop in Charlotte’s area with 14 years of experience in this industry. Its services are very popular among car owners because Carolina Collision Center is a one-stop shop not only for paint and body work, but also provides auto and custom detailing, glass replacement and other many other necessary works to make your automobile look perfectly.
Besides that, the company offers the best-in-class service and training warranties. It works with all types of insurances and provides life warranty for all its work. Car owners of Charlotte choose Carolina Collision Center also for free estimates, towing, pick up, delivery and other connected services that are available with this company.

Carolina Collision Center reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article