Mary S Xgn

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Alamogordo, New Mexico

Worst service I’ve ever experienced.

Its Super Bowl Sunday. My father and I went to get lunch after church.

We sit down no waitress no waitress no waitress another waitress. That is not ours sees that were not being helped and comes and asked us what wed like to drink so finally our waitress shows up she asked for what we would like to drink if we want anything other than water and I asked for a vanilla Italian soda they were out of vanilla I said no big deal just get me water so then I said I and I would like the soup and salad and she said well that will have to be à la cart and I said well I get it here all the time I dont know what difference it would make today. Maybe they have been giving it to me à la cart all I know is thats what I order I pay for it and its always good, but my Point is the very first two interactions were negative out of her mouth so that doesnt set a good tone first you dont wait on us, and now youre being difficult and kind of angry, almost like she was angry before she got to the table to help us so I said no I just give me the soup and a glass of water and then my dad ordered a meal and a salad. My dad got his salad ate it, got his meal ate it.

I never got my soup. I never got any bread. nothing!

that waitress never came to check on us not one time then when I asked the manager to get my soup and bread to go, she seemed pissed. It was the absolute worst service in my 58 years of life I have ever had at any restaurant unbelievable, horrible and Ludacris !

User's recommendation: I personally will not spend one dollar there ever again and if you want to be treated with respect I I recommend you don’t eat there either.

Guest

I have never heard anything good about Carinos. One opened in my city and closed within 3 months.

Phillip S Lqg

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Fairfield, California

File a complaint

Carinos Italian - File a complaint

On Friday, April 28 my spouse and I went to Carinos in Fairfield, California. We had a coupon for Buy one get one free.

We ordered the Lemon Rosemary Chicken meal but the chicken was burnt. We told the manager, Isabel and she took the chicken for a replacement instead of giving us a new meal because by the time we got the new chicken our other food was cold. We made that complaint but nothing was done for us! When we told the waitress about it, she suggested taking it to the microwave oven and heat it up for us.

On Saturday I made a call to the restaurant and spoke with Maria and she told me that I was liar and I just wanted some free food!!

Then she proceeded to hang up on me. Ive never been treated so rudely by managers before! I called her back and told her that I was not lying, that we just wanted our food to be right. I explained to her about the coupon that we had because she said that one of our meals was comped but that was not the case.

My wife made a review on Google and she received a response from Isabel, but it was not a sincere.

I spoke with Geronimo from your Texas restaurant and he was quite courteous and helpful.

I would appreciate it if I could get a call.

My phone number is +141********. Thank you.

Loss:
Pros:
  • When it is cooked right it is good
Cons:
  • Rude management tough burnt meats

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article