Resolved: Delayed Delivery Date - 5 Days Delayed & Counting

Update by user Apr 10, 2019

April 11, 2019 - This will be my last update. Cargo King just called me to deliver the item.

I politely declined.

14 days delayed from the deadline. Case closed.

Update by user Apr 09, 2019

April 10, 2019 - 14 days from the deadline (March 28, 2019) the item is nowhere to be found. No text, no communication from Cargo King. Although I've already told the seller that I would cancel this order because I have decided to buy another one instead, I would just keep this note updated for historical purposes.

Update by user Apr 02, 2019

April 03, 2019 (Wednesday) - I just called and once again, I was told that the item is still in transit. I wonder where this item could come from. The supplier already told me that they're located in the Philippines.

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2019
I'm an avid Lazada buyer but this is the first time I've used Cargo King because it's a relatively huge item. The deadline was supposed to be March 28, 2019. Today, April 02, 2019, no item delivered. I contacted Cargo King for 3 separate occasions. March 28, 2019 (the deadline date) - I was told that the item is still in transit from Dumaguete to Cebu. I asked them if they deliver on Sundays. They said yes. March 29, 2019 (Friday) - I called them again and they said they have a very slow Internet connection and they can't check the tracking number. They said to text me the tracking number, I texted and of course, they didn't reply. That's expected. March 30, 2019 (Saturday) - I called them once again and they said they can't check because there's a brownout. I believe Cargo King is inside the Mactan Cebu International Airport. That's an airport. There's no brownout on airports, right? March 31, 2019 (Sunday) - I gave them a break and gave myself a break too. April 01, 2019 (Monday) - I chatted with the seller and told them that I don't have the item on Wednesday (April 03, 2019) I will have to cancel this order. April 02, 2019 (Tuesday) - Today, no item delivered. April 03, 2019 (Wednesday) - Tomorrow, I will use the money intended for that order to go to a physical store and buy it myself. To Cargo King, enough with your excuses. You are ruining other people's businesses. I ordered an item from China delivered by Ximex (same address) and they're 2 days ahead of schedule. I ordered this item and this company is located in Manila and you're 5 days late. Really? You've wasted my time. You've wasted other people's time. You're ruining other people's businesses.
Resolved
ID
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Not delivered

I ordered paid 43inches tv from Lazada online shop, they said i will receive my item Decemeber 12-22, and then changed to December 28. But until now i didn't receive my item. Contacted the costumer service both LAZADA, ACE HARDWARE COMPANY AND CARGO KING COURIER . They only said they will follow up and send me updates . Paced my order December 12 it's almost a month now from the dates they said. I asked for money refund , but they just ignored me.
ID
Service
Cargo King Delivery Service
Cons
  • Delivery
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article