Verified Reviewer

Not Happy

Update by user Sep 05, 2022

This happened a second time and NO the company obviously did not care enough to get in contact with me about the issue!

Original review posted by user Aug 06, 2022
I bought a bottle of Careone Esomeprazole count 14 and when I got home and punched the silver lining after taking the cap off, as usual I count what I buy, so I know exactly how many days it will last. And low and behold, there were missing capsules. For the price of 14 of these very small pills, to have some missing, is not making me a happy buyer right now! I live on a fixed income and this just really *** me off! They were bought at Hannafords in Columbia Maine. Mad Maine Consumer.
ID
Ellsworth, Maine
Cons
  • Did not get what i paid for
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Acetaminophen bottle

I would like to suggest that the open markers on these bottles be a different color than the lid and the bottle. It makes in difficult to open up when you are struggling in the middle of the night to get some pain relief from knee pain....I took a Sharpie and color the arrow markers black. This makes it a lot easier to locate and open. I am sure a lot of people have had this same problem and I believe it would be very beneficial to the product line to implement something like making these arrow markers move visible. Don't know what more I can say, other than that minor problem the product works as well as the overpriced counterparts. Thanks for listening. Eileen Haley, e-mail eehaley47@***.com. Phone number 603-356-****
ID
Pros
  • Like the products i have used
Reason of review