We used carefulmovers and they were Great

We used careful movers Sydney and they we great.They moved our 3 bed house in 5 hours. We had quotes up to $1500 so we saved up to $900.They arrived on time had Blankets and protective covers to wrap everything all off our furniture arrived in the new house with out a scratch on it.I was a bit worried because my husband wanted to go with one of there competitors that we used last time but that move cost $1400 so there was no way I was going to pay that again just wanted a no frills service.
ID
Sydney, New South Wales

Bad Service from careful removers in sydney

We moved house over the weekend and hired Careful Movers in Sydney. DO NOT EVER HIRE THEM!! They came with a small truck which was clearly not big enough to move a house of furniture. It took them 4 hours to remove and put the furniture in our new place. They spent majority of their time figuring out how to fit the furniture into their 'too small' truck and when it got delivered to our new place they have dinged, scratched and chipped our furniture. What makes the problem even worse was half way through the removal I called the owner to discuss my concerns on the size of the truck and the pace that his staff were moving at only to receive the worst customer service from a business owner I have ever received. He not only said I dont know what you are complaining about he also told me that this tiny truck was the appropriate size for the removal of furniture. This was an utter lie as my boyfriend and I had to take a lot of the furniture and items we had wanted them to take in our own cars. We also tried to speed up the process by carrying down furniture to the truck ourselves as they were so busy trying to arrange the furniture in the apparently susbstantial size truck they had provided. By far the worst experience of moving I have EVER had and I most certainly DO NOT RECOMMEND this company to ANYONE!!!!!!

I absolutely agree with this review. Hopeless customer service.

The "manager" who the moving staff had never met cancelled our move via text message and left our belongings on the pavement.

We were clear it was a difficult move when booking and they said no problem. We found much better cheaper fast movers off word of mouth than this lot who invest in marketing but can't deliver.

I tried to ring Careful Movers to get some information regarding my move and it was like pulling teeth trying to get more than a "yes" or "no" answer. I asked about truck size, etc as well and just got a "we'll do more trips if needed" rather than a serious attempt at explaining the process to me.

In fact, he seemed to resent me asking any questions at all and hung up on me! Very rude, unhelpful and arrogant.

The only thing you did not mention is that you were moving from top floor unit to top floor unit with no lift at each end and no ware to park the Truck.The 4.5 tonne truck fitted all of your funiture in one go.So work it out top floor to top floor a full 4.5 ton truck.4 hours = $400 you got a fair deal.We would would have even given you money of the the bill but you were so abusive and your mouth was so foul there was nothing much we could do but take abuse from a bad customer.We try everthing to give our customers top value for money.

@PissedConsumer593738

Haha. Looks like you live up to your reputation of bad customer service skills buddy. Your response was a joke!!

#581959

Thank you very much for letting me know about this Sydney Removalist. We will keep in mind in our any of future move

View more comments (4)
ID
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article