No reponse

I used care-free exteriors to repair roof and install new windows. The roof is leaking where the house and garage meet. My leather jacket hanging on the wall is ruined with mold mildew. The windows (larmco) have as much condensation on them as the old ones which had bad seals, larmco said condensation is from poor installation. I called care-free exteriors and they won't return my phone call. I need help you said you back the contractors. I now have a gutter person who proudly stated they were members of here and said if I let you know you would get him out here I am waitingbuntil I here from you until I decide whether to use the gutter guy Melanie Sennett

Larmco Windows does not sell windows to dealers and has not sold windows to Care-Free Exteriors.

Larmco sells and installs windows direct to the homeowner.

This is a company outside Colorado. Not the Carefree Exteriors Inc.

suggested here.

It would have been responsible if the person or this site refferred to the location...city and town of Melanie Sennett. Carefree Exteriors in Aurora Colorado has NO COMPLAINTS since inception in 1990.

View more comments (1)
ID
#205487 Review #205487 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Akron, Ohio
Loss

About

Summary

Carefree Exteriors is a privately owned company which was found in 1992. At the present time the company represents building sphere and a number of specialized services among which are custom vinyl siding, garage door screens, screenrooms, sunrooms, vinyl rails and the others. The company promotes advantages of the vinyl using. In order to get more informations about pricing, terms and conditions the customers are advised to register on the official site of Carefree Exteriors. Digital photo gallery contains pictures of the already realized projects. By this the customers can evaluate the level of proficiency of the Carefree Exteriors` team. The company is recognized for the awards obtained from Amarr Garage Doors and eastern Aluminum Supply. South Carolina is the place where the headquarters of Carefree Exteriors are located.

Carefree Exteriors reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article