Counselor headgames

Ms Debra Wheeler counselor took a copy of my drivers license and used a sticky to record my email without explaining why. I showed her a flyer about a workshop I wanted info about but she said she knew nothing about it even though they are hosting the workshop (they had a whole stack of these flyers at the table out front). To prove it maybe she composed an email to a federal worker in my presence to ask him to keep her posted on upcoming workshops by sending her workshop flyers. The whole time she was being mean flippant and unsupportive toward me. She even tried to make an issue out of some other question i brought up. Even though I was polite and placating my experience with her was so bizarre I felt confused and deflated for the rest of the day. She is not there to counsel just kind of act big and play headgames. She did not show me any evidence she had signed me up for the workshop.

We are trying to work this out. This location extremely busy and offers different workshops every day.

ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Service
Careeronestop Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article