Carcarrying.com.au told us lies

carcarrying.com.au accepted our money and agreed to transport car from gold coast Queensland to inner west Melbourne. Instead they delivered it to a junk yard on the outskirts of Melbourne - 50km from where they agreed to take it and then told us that the only way we could get the car delivered to original address was if we paid another $115. I had to take a half day off work as did my father to go and pick up the car. M*** the operations manager from carcarrying.com.au was extremely rude on the phone and told me that if I didn't pick the car up in 3 days I would have to pay storage fees!! Even though they hadn't delivered the car as promised. The junk yard closed at 3.30pm and even though I told M*** that I couldn't get there in time he said he had delivered the car to Melbourne - since when was Craigieburne Melbourne and that it was my problem if I couldn't get there to pick it up!!!! Rude and do not deliver. Steal your money!

Hi Robyn, Could you please get in contact ASAP, we are very interested in speaking with you about this issue: jejones@***.com.au

ID
Melbourne, Victoria
Loss

Reneged on quote after accepting payment

Warning to anyone considering using www.carcarrying.com.au located in Victoria Australia - after acepting an official quote for their services, and making payment, was called by their operations manager and then told that some 80 year old bag (his fellow staff Member) had stuffed up and that there was no way he was going to do my job, he then abused me and informed that my job was cancelled. Here is his exact emailed reply to me on my cancellation. Good luck with that, with your life and your with your small turd fetish. You will definitely need it, given the way you carried yourself today. You should seek professional help sooner rather than later. Need i say any more!!! www.carcarrying.com.au - up yours!!
ID
Sydney, New South Wales
Loss

About

Carcarrying FAQ
To read more: https://www.carcarrying.com.au/#faqs
Summary

carcarrying.com.au is a an Australian company, that deals with car transportation. There are following types of vehicle transportation: door-to-door and depot-to-depot. Clients may choose any destination and discuss all nuances with representatives. To get started, people may compare quotes and fill in an application blank, that is available on the site. In order to move the car without problems, clients have to prepare their vehicle for transportation. For example, it is recommended to remove any personal items from the car, disable the car alarm and leave some fuel in a car tank. Mastercard and Visa are preferred methods of payment.

Carcarrying reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article