CARWEBINC FAILS TO COMPLETE AUTO SELL DELIVERABLES

CARWEBINC is in Frederick, Va where I purchased a 2005 Thunderbird in Oct 2014 and the drive train was covered 100% for 30 days. Within 1 week I had a major overheating incident on the road and the result was cooling system was 3 qts low. Recovered from that and had the radiator checked for leaks, at my cost, and there were no leaks. The dealer offered NO apology or compensation. Now they are refusing to provide me an Owners Manual for the car, which they indicated in writing they OWE me, on their "We Owe You" form, when we closed on the sell. I have called them 4 times re this manual and left messages, no reply. I have offered to get a manual and have them compensate me, no answer. Their customer relations, after they get your money, really sucks. I plan to A) file in VA small claims court and B) file a complaint with the BBB of VA because it *** me off when companies like this intentionally screw their customers because they do not believe their customers will not take the time and effort to make them fulfill a legal contract and this is a legal contract, albeit a paltry one.
ID
Frederick County, Virginia
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article