Car Wash USA -- Where the Customer is Always Wrong

Car Wash USA -- Where the Customer is Always Wrong
Rarely have I encountered a business that cares so little about its customer's satisfaction. The main reason that my wife and I have taken our cars there is convenience -- it is the closest car wash to our home. However, we have both had very bad experiences dealing with them. In terms of quality of car washing, they are poor to mediocre. If are will to accept their shoddy workmanship without complaint, then everything will go smoothly for you. However, if you make any complaint, they turn hostile, accuse you of lying and refuse to do anything to accommodate your concerns. For instance, I recently brought my car in and paid for their best wash -- "The Ultimate." As it was going through the automated wash, I noticed that there was no soap at the initial wash phase. I immediately told the cashier and he told me to tell the manager at the end if my car wasn't clean. After they were done, I looked at my vehicle and it was still filthy. I told the manager what I had observed and his response was "I don't believe you." Yes, he actually called me a liar to my face! I then asked him if he could run it through the wash again. He refused and just walked away. I will never go there again.

they should do something about this issue. report them to fox 29 news

ID
Warrington, Pennsylvania
Service
Car Wash Usa Car Washing
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article