Excellent Service

Car Shipping Carriers helped me with moving my vehicle from Florida up to New York and they did a great job. They were upfront about the entire process, they quoted me a good price, they picked up the day they said they would and actually delivered a day early which was nice. All in all we had a great experience. I will definitely use this company again if I need to ship a car and I will be referring them to others I know that ship cars down to Florida for the winter time. Hope this review helps others. I know I check reviews before choosing a company, so this should be useful to someone.
ID
Tampa, Florida
Service
Car Shipping Carriers Vehicle Transportation Service
Reason of review
Good customer service

Carshippingcarriers.com

I called this company looking for a quote to ship my car cross-country. The man who answered, Nick, was the single rudest customer service person I have ever spoken to. Because I wanted to put some boxes in the car when it was moving--a request the first company I called had said would not be a problem--Nick called me a ***, said I should call a "*** mover" and hung up. Out of respect for yourself and for good businesses everywhere, please never use this awful company. Nick should be fired and should never have a job anywhere, and this company should be out of business. It is un-American and disgusting to its customers.
ID
Atlanta, Georgia

About

Top Car Shipping Carriers Services

Vehicle Transportation Service

Summary

Car Shipping Carriers offers the best car shipping experience to every customer every time. We ship cars all across the United States and Canada. If you need to have a car transported from one location to another please get a quote from us and let us EARN your business.

Car Shipping Carriers reviews and complaints

Car Shipping Carriers is ranked 14 out of 1416 in Transportation and Logistics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article