Capitol Auto Transport Car Transportation Review

They did a good job delivering my car. Only thing is that they are very expensive. But far as getting my car to me an that's most important to me and my car came to me the way I sent it . In perfect condition. I am a happy customer. Good service
ID
Spring, Texas
Reason of review
On time delivery

Capitol Auto Transport Andy Kraus and Cat Kraus. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY RIPPED ME OFF!!!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY OR WORK FOR THEM!!!! THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO AND GOOD LUCK COLLECTING WHAT'S OWED IF YOU QUIT! THEY SAY IT IS COMMISSION BASED ONLY…. IT'S *** THEY FORCE YOU TO WORK THE HOURS 10:30 A.M TO 7:30 P.M. AFTER A WEEK OR SO ANDY WILL GIVE YOU *** AND FORCE YOU TO WORK THE HOURS ON COMMISSON ONLY WHICH IS AGASINT THE LAW. BEWARE OF CAPITOL AUTO TRANSPORT IF THEY RIP OFF THERE OWN EMPLOYEES WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY WILL DO?!! THERE WAS ANOTHER WHO QUIT AND HE DID THE SAME THING TO HIM AS WELL! THE OWNER IS A "˜LIMEY' YOU KNOW HOW THEY ARE. THEY ARE DIRTY *** WORKING OUT OF THEIR RENTED SHACK OF A HOME WHICH IS BEHINED SOME CRACK TOWN APARTMENTS IN THE HOOD. THIS GUY IS A REAL ***! THERE RATINGS ARE MOSTLY ALL FAKE! THEY PAY YOU $10 TO GET A REVIEW AND THEY COACH EVERY CUSTOMER ON WHAT TO SAY. I HAVE AN IM FROM HIS WIFE SAYING IF THE CUSTOMER IS NOT HAPPY DONT TELL THEM ABOUT MAKING A REVIEW BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT ANY NEGATIVE RATINGS AND SHE TELLS ME WHAT TO TELL A CUSTOMER. I ALSO HAVE IM'S FROM HER TELLING ME WHAT CARS ARE DISPATCHED OF MINE. I ALSO HAVE A RECORDING OF A CONVERSATION WITH ANDY REFUSING TO PAY ME AND LYING. HE SAYS I OWE HIM MONEY AS AN OWNER ITS UP TO HIM TO PAY FOR HIS LEADS AND THATS HIS PROBLEM. HE BUYS HIS LEADS IN ADVANCE AND HAD LEADS FOR THE OTHER GUY THAT QUITE AND THE OTHER GIRL WHO LEFT TO HAVE A BABY. I WAS WORKING THERE LEADS.. IF HE WASN'T FORCING ME TO WORK HOURLY ON COMMISSION OR THE OTHER ISSUE THAT HAPPENED I WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE. I CAN'T WORK FOR *** HE'S SO CHEAP! I HAVE CALL LOGS, TEXT MESSAGE AND IM'S OF ME TRYING TO CONTACT THEM TO QUIT AND COLLECT MY LAST PAY THAT I EARNED. I HAVE PHONE NUMBERS, EMAILS, AND PRINT OUTS OF THE DEALS I EARNED. ITS ALL ***!! THEY COVER THE BAD UP REVIEWS UP!! AND THEY PITCH CUSTOMERS WITH BULL AND TRY TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE ALL OTHER COMPANIES ARE SCAMS! JUST BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE THEY DO THIS ALL THE TIME!! CAPITOL AUTO TRANSPORT IS A RIP OFF!!!

SCAM! RIP OFF!

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

:? :( :upset

Capitol auto transport. www.CapitolAutoTransport.comtoll-free phone: 1-877-GO-11-CARlocal phone: 305-457-****fax: 1-87*-***-****e-mail: info@***.com CAPITOL AUTO TRANSPORT IS A RIP OFF!! BECAREFUL

They ripp off there own who know what else capitol Auto Transport will do

they lie about where they work at 1840 N 27th Court, unit 3, Hollywood, FL, 33020. its on harding street and right before the dead end

So right!! they live at 1840 N 27th Court, unit 3, Hollywood, FL, 33020. its on harding street and right before the dead end

That is a *** thing to do!! who keeps someone pay that they earned.

It sucks when that happens screw rip off companies. Capitol auto transport should pay what they owe anyway good luck!

I had them almost move my car. The owner not so nice or smart he didnt sound honest of know what he was talking about.

His wife was worse she sounds slow and like a pill popper. They take your credit card to see if funds are on your card.

Needless to say they seemed like a big scam! capitol auto transport beware

I had a car that needed to be moved and the job sucked! Daniel never contacted me when I needed to speak with him and I had to keep calling waiting to speak with him and to see if we have a trucker to move my car.

The owner Andy is ***!! he is rude and thinks he is so smart which he is not. I asked him how much longer will it take to move my car and his answer was I dont know...and blah blah. His wife is a *** and she sounds like she pops pills all day long.

Asking her a question and having her answer took forever she speaks so slow and *** My car was never moved and I had to go with another company. Oh and they dont take a payment upfront which I call *** they called to tell me they had a driver and needed my credit card to make sure the funds would be on my card really weird the same day I pulled the plug on working with them. I waited 12 days with no response from anyone! anyways that raised a red flag for me and I stopped working with them and told them they are scammers.

Its funny to because when I call I either hear dogs barking or a baby crying. Capitol Auto Transport is joke and his website looks like he did it himself.

I had the same issue with Capitol Auto Transport!!! they ripped me off also!

Capitol Auto Transport ripped me off!!!

Andy Kraus and Cat Kraus dont pay!!! :(

I had the same issue with Capitol Auto Transport!!! they ripped me off also!

Capitol Auto Transport ripped me off!!!

Andy Kraus and Cat Kraus dont pay!!! :(

View more comments (9)
ID
Miami, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article