Downright terrible no professionalism

I started out with a ShareBuilder plan and then I purchased some mining stock shares and sold the stock that I previously had on the ShareBuilder plan. I received an email one day that all of my stock had been sold, I inquired through Capital One investing and they told me that my account did not meet their business standards and they closed my account. They did not even have the courtesy to call me ahead of time and that was the only reason they could give me and they said it could take up to 2 months to get my money. I still have not received my money. I also have a Capital One credit card in which I only made the minimum payment of $50 a month in which 15 was applied to the principal and 35 went to interest every month. I will be paying this credit card off and do not wish to do business with Capital One in any way shape or form in the future.
Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised

Capital One Investing Ira Savings Account Review

I went to a bank and they submitted an IRA rollover on 3-1. On 3-27, I get an email from Capital One telling me they got my request and it will take 10 days to review. Then it may take up to 30 days to transfer my funds in addition to a $75 fee. Where is the Banking Commissioner? Stay away.
Reason of review:
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article