Carol P Hpz

Cape Fear Valley Medical Center - Operate for no reason
Cape Fear Valley Medical Center - Operate for no reason - Image 2
Cape Fear Valley Medical Center - Operate for no reason - Image 3
Cape Fear Valley Medical Center - Operate for no reason - Image 4

Said my husband had blocked clot in vein by heart And so they put camera up wrist .He fingers were hurting doctor did nothing 3 weeks then decided to do ople heart surgery .They did operation doctor could not find clot speed him up then still having pain in had.So fingers went from blue to green.then he leg when to dark purple.They wanted to do amputation. NURSE PUT PLASTIC BLUE GLOVE TO COVER UP THE GANGRENE.After all this they pic a date to send him home to be on Morphin so he would die easy no pain.These people thing there are God to pick dates for patients to die. Here are some pic of this .The pic with heart pillow is the one after open heart surgery for no reason.

Pros:
  • If you want to be operated on for no reason go there
Cons:
  • Just to operate make money

User's recommendation: If you want to die go thete

Sylvia S Ngu

| map-marker Fayetteville, North Carolina

Myles E Swain

My husband was brought to the hospital by ambulance from his doctors office on Wednesday August 24, 2022. He was admitted to the hospital later that night.

He was released Friday morning, August 26, 2022. He was taken by ambulance back to the hospital that same day. He was pronounced brain dead and was taken off life support the following morning (10:52).

I checked with the Funeral Home (Rogers & Breece) yesterday, August 27, 2022, he has not been cremated BECAUSE the Doctors have not signed a death certificate!!!

I need to move on with life, sign the dang thing!

If it is not sighed by tomorrow, I will contact a lawyer! He shouldnt have been released so soon, his low blood pressure was NOT under control!

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Do not let your loved one be released until they are stable!

Crystal P Zgi

This hospital is one of the worst ever.

map-marker Fayetteville, North Carolina

Horrible hospital

i i camein to have a aorta valve replaced and was treated horrible. the nurses in icu treated me with no respect.

they dont care how you feel its a paycheck to them. i was left sneezinf like 14 times after surgery and shivering with a vent over my bed and the air blowing on me and i kept calling telling thtem i was cold and they didnt care, i stayed up in the recliner to get away from the vent. they finally show it down and when i fell of to sleep they put it back on, the secretary on day shift comes in and accuses me of throwing ablanket on the floor and she was extremely rude to me, with no apology, she wanted to argue with me and i told her to leave the room and on the way out she told me not to ring the call light anymore. she and the nurse that treated me were horrible to me.

i spoke to the manager finally and she was sideing ith them, like i figured she would . this is a devil place with devil people. i will never go back . .

they just dont care about the patients. people yelling in pain and i saw them be ignored andleft like thay. stay away from thi hosp. its worse then what im saying here.

move me away from this vent. i felt so sick.so

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: dont go here, you will regret it

Kay C Zfw

Verified Reviewer

Lack of phlebotomists at local medical offices

Due to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center in Fayetteville, North Carolina trying to save a dollar, I had to wait an hour today for a 2-minute Blood draw. The hospital has furloughed their phlebotomists at the doctors offices on the pretense of Covid-19 security. What? This is unacceptable to me to wait an hour for a busy nurse to get a minute to do blood work and just adds another reason for me to find another doctor.
Pros:
  • Local
Cons:
  • Incompetent

Preferred solution: Hire phlebotomists back for certain days to do routine blood work

User's recommendation: Find a doctor NOT associated with Cape Fear Valley.

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article