*** OWNER sexually harasses children

I was recently notified by a concerned friend that her 14 year old daughter was being sexually harrased by Eric the owner of Cape Cod Collectibles located at 3090 Cranberry Hwy East Wareham MA. She was so upset she was unclear on what to do, we contacted the local authorities and have an investigation underway. I am beside myself! They claim to be a place where people of all ages can attend. That is a load of bull, no parent in their right mind should allow their children in there. I went inside to scope the place out because my son used to attended tournaments there, no more... I could hear grown adults conversing about cocaine and other drugs. I am done he should be shut down for this *** show he calls a business. https://facebook.com/CapeCodCollectibles -A concerned parent

I think it's funny how some of you are upset that you think you've been insulted. Your worried about being called a slob while this man is worried about losing his job, his child & possibly his freedom.

Way to go. I don't see anywhere that says she is owner or manager or connected to the store in any way other than he is her daughters father.

So do you really care what she thinks of you?? Priorities people.

So bad language at the store is proof Eric did it?? I also am enjoying fact that somehow I personally have now labeled every single person as a slob.

I mention that the little kids make a mess & all the guilty consciouses come out. Do you leave a mess?

Well my hope is that maybe now you won't. If you don't than I wouldn't worry about it.

dragonlady, you should stop calling customers slobs and such. if you are on here defending him and CCC then you should not bash customers and chase us away.

i myself am not sure what to believe as well but i do not appreciate you referring to us like that. not everyone contributes to the mess therefore do not categorize us all as the slobs. by you being so vocal about this it actually is making these matters worse for him, the one you are "defending". also how can you say it is a safe and friendly place when you have made it clear that you are there often and are swearing SO MUCH in your posts?

people do swear in the store and do have inappropriate conversations. either way, this is getting out of hand, true or false allegation its ridiculous.

The local police would not be able to tell you if there was a ongoing investigation. Why is it the ex wife of the owner is the one saying nothing happened but not the owner himself and the fact that your story has changed you went from saying nothing happened to it was this back to it was nothing get your story straight before you post

@PissedConsumer797826

I never said anything happened. Pay attention...I put out 2 scenarios as a sarcastic comment.

Nothing ever did happen. As for why I'm on here it's because I'm pis*ed that someone had the ball* to post this bull. He know's nothing happened & so does every single other person who comes into the store. I'm the verbal one so I'm the one your going to hear from.

Deal with it. And let's be clear, I'm not the one who called the police, he is. They knew nothing about it & still not one officer has come in to question him. So hence....THERE IS NO INVESTIGATION.

As a victim of abuse myself I know for a fact that if this had been actually reported he would have been brought in within 24 hours so I can promise you it's all make believe because some kid is mad that he got kicked out of the store for making problems & this is how he retaliates.

And once again this is posted as "Anonymous". I love how you all have something to say but don't have the guts to put yourself out there.

@Anabia

This is my first time seeing this post ma'am and I would rather remain unnamed because I am an adult player that attends CCC. I know you are stressd and verbal but everything you said even if it was sarcastoc defense makes him sound like he committed a crime and your feeding him a cover up story.

Eric is a wierd guy so I am not sure what to believe but you freaking out on people who ARE his customers telling them they are a pain in the a$, slobs, etc.... makes me feel unappreciated like mu nusoness I bring there does not matter, way to go.

@PissedConsumer798063

* my business

@PissedConsumer798063

No the person I'm "freaking out" on is not a customer. Please read the original complaint.

Also I have been in the store...many times & a lot of you are slobs. I've helped to clean up after you. However the mess referred to was from the tiny children. Not that he complains about any mess.

If you feel he is "weird" does he make you uncomfortable?? Does the fact that YOU feel he is weird mean that he did it?? I don't have to appreciate a dam* thing. He however is very appreciative.

He absolutely loves what he does or he wouldn't be there. Do you ever tell him that you appreciate the fact that he has a place for you to go & hang out with your friends? How about a simple "Hey Eric!! Thanks for running this tournament." Or "Hey man, thanks for getting the things I asked for." What about "Eric, thanks for staying open extra late I know your tired." I promise you he'd appreciate it.

He goes out of his way to make things nice for YOU GUYS to have somewhere to have your fun and this is how he is repaid. I also love how I don't see one of you guys on here saying you don't believe a word of it. It seems everyone is ready to throw him under the bus. He won't say anything because he doesn't want to pis* anyone off.

I'm glad he has faithful customers that stayed with him when the *** went down over at the other store but I'd like to think that those that did so & who have known him for years would have his back.

As for feeding him a cover story...I don't have to.

And now for an update!! AS OF RIGHT NOW!!!

MARCH 21ST 2014 THERE IS NO REPORT ON FILE. WE HAVE CALLED THE LOCAL POLICE IN WHICH THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO & AMAZINGLY ENOUGH THERE IS NO REPORT!!! SO WHAT THIS BOILS DOWN TO IS SOME KID WAS TOLD NOT TO COME BACK TO THE STORE FOR CAUSING TROUBLE & IS NOW TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE FOR ERIC.

HOWEVER IF YOU HONESTLY NEED TO VERIFY THIS FOR YOURSELF FEEL FREE TO CALL THE POLICE STATION & CHECK FOR YOURSELF.

ERIC HAS ALWAYS PASSED EVERY CORY CHECK EVER DONE & WILL CONTINUE TO PASS THEM SHOULD THE NEED ARISE.

ALLOW ME TO PASS ON THE FACT THAT THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL IN THIS STORE. SO AGAIN I'M CALLING THE BULLSHI*T CARD ON THIS ONE.

So if you don't think your child would be safe here feel free to come with them & watch. This isn't a babysitting facility. Do you honestly believe that if your child doesn't come here that it's going to be an issue??

It is 99% adults that come here.

And plenty of them bring their little kids & Eric never once complains about the mess they make!!

Oh & just so you know I'm sure I'll think of more to call bullshi*on so I'll be back!! :eek

@Anabia

How can you say there has never been a 14 year old girl in the store?? Do you ask for ages of everyone that walks through the door?? Better question is do you even work there???

View more comments (25)
ID
Boston, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article