Cantina 1511 on East Boulevard in Charlotte, NC booted cars parked in their parking lot.

Cantina 1511, East Boulevard, Charlotte, NC - Has a lousy track record for allowing cars to be booted in their parking lot without any warning to unsuspecting patrons/customers. There is one small sign that no one regularly sees, and it is also deceptive because there are plenty of cars parked in the parking lot that were not booted. We were told they had permits, but if that was the case, then there were no clear and visible permits on those cars and the parking lot apparently doubles as a parking lot for a business as well as the Cantina 1511 restaurant, but that is not at all clear to patrons. The day I got my car booted, 5 other patrons had their cars booted as well, so logic would lead me to believe this is a daily problem. What's worse the restaurant General Manager was very rude when we spoke to them directly and blamed the patrons for the mistake. Valet parking attendants that work for Cantina even saw us parking and could have prevented us getting booted had they said something to us, but they chose to do NOTHING. Furthermore, clearer signage and a general courtesy from the restaurant would have helped prevent this from occurring.

Yeah, I've had that problem at that restaurant too. What's worse is how the restaurant handles the situation. They don't seem to care and treat their patrons very dismissively and rude.

ID
Charlotte, North Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article