Warranties 2000

I bought a Mercedes C180 Estate( Blue efficiency) model 2009 from Big motoring world and also purchased 15 months of warranty provided by Warranties 2000. I had a failed Kompressor about 6 months before the end of the warranty. took the car the car to Mercedes of Hertfordshire for diagnosis and they confirmed that the kompressor had completely failed and had to be replaced. The cost of the replacement and labour was about £1000 supporting diagnosis documents were supplied by mercedes. I called Warranties 2000 to report the issue and make a claim and provide the documents. The refused to pay for the replacement and claimed that though the part is covered under warranty, it had no "completely failed". I had to pay the cost of new part and labour to recover use of the car. The warranty clearly states that engine parts are covered for mechanical failure and I read the small print on the warranty for one customer service on the phone but could not understand what exactly I was sold. I am totally disappointed with Warranties 2000.

11 months ago I bought a 2007 BMW X5 from her 3 year warranty Warranties2000 and after two months the problems started . I went 3 times in their garage and I always said that the car is ok .

Then I went to BMW dealerships and the car was dusty , the repair cost me £ 3,500 to guarantee they gave me £ 350 .

They are not serious . I do not recommend this company , I paid a lot of money and they do not cover anything, only words .

ID
Canterbury, England
Product
Warranties 2000 Car Warranty
Cons
  • No customer service
  • Lack of responsibility for issues
  • No manager to speak to
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article