Candy King rip off

I have several worthless Altoids Gum vending machines I bought from you years ago. I cannot get gum for them. I want Candy King to buy them back from me. I also want double the price I paid for them. I will be speaking with an attorney about this matter. I spend alot of money on these and now I cannot get the product. I am a single mother and struggle as it is. I want to be compensated immediately. These folks are *** artist apparently because I certainly have not seen one positive comment about them. Thank you very much!

Does anyone know where I can purchase only the coin box with the coin mechanism?? Feel free to call me @ 308 550 ****...if I don't answer is because I work overnights so please leave a message

@PissedConsumer1365518

Oops forgot to say it's for a Altiod machine

I too have a handful of machines and would like to know what the outcome of your situation. Please let me know so that I may possibly take the same recourse.

-Justin

I AM STILL USING 4 MACHINES, BUT WHEN THE CANDY ISOLD, I CAN NOT FIND ANY MORE TO BUY...ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN PURCHASE SOME //THANKS

#195593

Forget about them reporting this. I have sent this letter and her reply to my local police station. With an IP trace they can find out where she lives and find out if the allergations(sp) are true or not.

#191874

If they were bought severel years ago they will eventually break them down. HOW DARE YOU blame them for abusing your children.

Are you trying to blackmail them into giving your money back. If this is for real hopefully they report you. Even if you don't actually hurt your children hopefully you get in trouble for posting this. You deserve only what you paid not double.

Stop using your children as pawns for sympathy. Hopefully the father gets a hold of this and gets your children. For once I agree with Irish. If this story is true, then either give your children to the father or put them up for adoption so they don't have to getabused for things out of their control.

Or call up your local family services and turn yourself in and ask for anger management and parenting classes. Most give these for free so you don't have to worry about money.

There is no excuse for how you are treating your chidren. Maybe they are safer with Daddy.

Hopefully he does not abuse them and blames someone else because he lost control. I have children of my own, and nothing that happens to me would make me abuse them. I would never claim that a product not working, or getting bad customer service would lead me to abuse them.

Get help. If by ay chance you are trolling you are sick and still need help.

The reason I am suing is this candy machine not working is making me angry, and is making me beat my children. If one of my children do something I do not like I smack them and ask questions later and it is all because of the candy machine not working. Unless they refund my money immediately because just looking at the machine makes me angry and lash out on someone and since my children are the only ones home they are the ones who have to suffer.

Why do you want double the price you paid for them. They have their own lawyers and will not cave in to your demands, at most you deserve what you paid.

Are you demanding double what you paid for because you cannot afford to feed your children?

Do you even know who their father is? If you cannot afford to feed your children go on food stamps, give them up for adoption.

View more comments (8)
ID
Fayetteville, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article