Abusive Owner Should Be Arrested

Just witnessed the owner scream at the table beside us, screamed like a mentally unstable person. All because they complained about the steak not being cooked to order. I really don't care how they ordered it and how it was cooked, this "owner" is dangerous to society. He should not be working with the public. It killed our night and we were bystanders. Try cafe Seville if you want Spanish food, this guy is crazy, My food was ok but this attitude deserves a psychiatric evaluation. Interestingly enough read the bad reviews, they have had the same experience. It's not a joke. Spend your money elsewhere or be ready to eat as is. Warning, if you complain you will be insulted, he screams like a thug in the park. His responses to the negative posts here are indicative of his attitude.
ID
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Cons
  • Owner
  • Rats
  • Service
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Candela Owner Verbally Abuses Customers

I had a horrible experience with the owner and staff of this restaurant. We sat down with a large group of us to celebrate my aunts 60th birthday. When we asked to move tables together to sit our family together, the owner started shouting and violently escalated an argument with my family. He verbally assaulted my aunt before cursing at us and grabbing the door and screaming for us to leave. He was clearly on drugs, and terrified my family and 4 year old niece. Other reviews will confirm his abusive and inappropriate behavior. Please take you business elsewhere.

I saw the same thing happen! He is a MONSTER!

In your yelp review, you claim he grabbed and physically assaulted her. Here, you are claiming he verbally assaulted her and only grabbed the door.

So, which is it? Sounds like your yelp review is fabricated and the owner would be in his rights to sue you.

View more comments (1)
ID
Wilton Manors, Florida
Service
Candela Restaurant Owner
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article