Cancun - Food Review

we went to cancun in port aransas and the 1st time was wonderful and unique experience as was the 2nd time but the 3rd time they failed. i cant believe a restaurant would actually serve what they served without tasting it themselves. maybe the usual cook was off sick or had already put his 40 hours in and someone there in a panic scraped up some mush and plopped it on or plates. luckily we we so hungry we went ahead and ate it but swore wed never go there again.sorry.

guesss they decided to do shortcuts and dip out of pre cooked pans from the back. everything was cold and no season.the drinks supposed to be cold not the food.and the shrimp fajita was made like for a child.

a small dap of beans and a small dap of rice and cold shrimp on top of bell peppers and onions that were boilded in water and nothing pan fried to get that sweet flavor thats supposed to be.so we barely ate the plates at all and flagged down the guy cashier and he argued with us. 15 minutes explaining how things are supposed to be cold and offered us our teas for free and i declined. i paid the entire bill i didnt want a freebie i wanted a hot meal. so we went to whataburger from there.

hope i get hold of the corp number and call them tues morning. most others may have not complained cause they either dont know better or are drunk. i dont like ragging on people but he shouldnt of spent 15 excusing the cooks atrocity.

he shouldve looked and seen our full plates and offered to remake it all over again. 1023 state hwy 361 poert aransas texas bill was 26.67 may 7th 201* *** pmALSO THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF SALMANILLA CONTAMINATION FROM ALL THE COLD FOOD SERVED HERE AS WELL AS MOST OF ROCKPORT AND ARANSAS AND INGLESIDE THE HEALTH DEPT DONT EXPECT MUCH FROM THE LABORORERS HERE SO THEY ALLOW THEM TO MAKE UP THERE OWN RULES IN THES EATERIES IN THE COASTAL BEND IF YOU GET SICK ITS NOT THE WATER OR ULCERS ITS MORE LIKE YOU GOT SALMANI

Reason of review
Bad quality

Was promised a deal on a vacation club/ recieved empty promises!

I went to Mexico for the first time(Cancun). People are great, but a small army of unscrupulous individuals are targeting senior citizens and others on a free things just for listening to a sales pitch you don't have to buy. The Mayan Place Regency grup in Cancun was the the culprit. I was so culible. I was promised so many things and at the end what I sighned for was totally different of what I was promised. VEry stressfull. Now I called them because I can't even get on a web page they advertise and spoke to Leo. He told me that I didn't have to do anything because he was positng my request. That a sales person would call. This sounds like another run around. The Mexican gov't has to do something about this. Don't go to CAncun. Go -to Miami or Hawaii or anywhere in the U.S.
ID
#199751 Review #199751 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Miami, Florida

Complaint

I am requesting for your employee to apologize and work on his people skills. In addition, I am not looking forward to this particular person to loose his job because maybe he was going through some issues. However, as I stated to him and the others that my concern was directed to your email about the Cancun' trip. It was false advertisement on your part when you stated that I had won a 3 day and 2 night free trip. Please do not send me or anyone else an email that states that a person can win a free trip.
Athens, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article