Ask if they had Samsung pay or google pay

I asked the lady if they have samsung pay or google pay and ignored me and i asked her the second time and responded rude to me no we don't have it with this attitude.
ID

Discrimination and predjudice

I have gone to this location a few times because of their food and smoothies. I noticed on more than one occasion when the older woman with glasses is behind the counter she is very obvious how she feels about white patrons. Every time she helps and serves food to the people coming in behind me which are mostly Hispanics. She is rude and cold. My son ordered a side of chips and she gave him a small bag with 2 chips inside. When he asked her for more she completely dismissed him and told him that was all he would be getting! She should be fired. After reading situations like this on the internet where other people have been discriminated I'm pissed!!!
ID

About

Summary

Cancun Juice Fresh Mexican Grill is a family owned and operated restaurant network in Anaheim, CA. The network was founded in 2001 by two brothers Hector and Antonio, and as for today includes four restaurants in various parts of the city. Cancun Juice Fresh Mexican Grill offers its clients with specials such as tortas, tortilla based soups, smoothies, fruit salads and other Mexican dishes. The key feature empathized by Cancun Juice Fresh Mexican Grill owners is that meals are cooked exceptionally with use of natural and fresh product, with no artificial flavors, powder or frozen ice-cream.

Cancun Juice Fresh Mexican Grill reviews and complaints

Cancun Juice Fresh Mexican Grill is ranked 26 out of 2710 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article