map-marker Toronto, Ontario

The birth date section of the site won't let me use any date that I put in thanks

Read above I'm sad guess I'll order from #@&##$. Fix It please... An noone contacts me back so I locked my MC

User's recommendation: Good luck

Ed J Xsi

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Denver, Colorado

Fraud

Never got my purchased. Purchased March 6th,today is 4/13. Nothing Canadian hemp co. steals from American buyers, claims to send items with No tracking!

User's recommendation: Don't lose your money and time here. Shop elsewhere! Seriously.

map-marker Denver, Colorado

Cannot get into your website.

I have purchased seeds from you before and I lost my password. Have tried to reestablish a new password and it just doesn't work. Need some help. Thank you
map-marker Kirkland, Washington

Scam

This is to advise anyone thinking of buying medical cannabis seeds from medical seeds.com or canadianhempco.com that this company is passing off and selling industrial hemp seeds as medical cannabis seeds, particularly Charlotte's web and Rafael strains. These strains are only available through the people that developed those strains, i.e. the Colorado brothers for Charlotte's Web, and the Israeli developer for Rafael. So please if you are ill and looking for the above mentioned strains do not buy from the above websites. There are a lot of high CBD cannabis strains that also help with seizures, nausea, and pain. Please go through your local collective instead of websites where you do not know what you are getting.
Reason of review:
Bad quality

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article