map-marker Minneapolis, Minnesota

I placed an order in advertently to miss later tried to cancel it. Nobody has gotten back to me now the order is being shipped, and now I have to pay for to have it returned.!!!

I placed an order all of a sudden when I went to my cart there were expenses in regard to Hennepin county that Ive never seen entirely in my life that totaled almost $40. I found the jacket for my dog at a store for $35. They billed me $89 for the same dog coat. Then refused to reach out to me after I canceled the order 20 minutes later !!!
jennifer n Lju

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Lyndhurst, New Jersey

Pissed off lost package

They need to learn to stop using the United States Postal Service to finish off their packages because instead of a do is get lost in transit and sit in their stupid facilities like my dogs packages. It is unbelievable that they have three phone numbers and yet all you get is blown off into their system, saying that theyre on the phone with someone else theres no way to leave a message no way to do nothing and not even the chat side live works a few years ago I ordered a coat and the service was worth it.

At this point. Now Im going to report them to the Better Business Bureau and if I could read them below zero, I would.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy from the site because you can’t even get a human being on the phone

Guest

Having same issue. They have no business having a shopping cart on site because you get absolutely no customer service and their prices are high so, the service should be there but it's not.

Kasen Wgq

Tracking my order

Website tells me I can track my order , I am looking all over the website for a place to track my order !

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article