Non-responsive management

CAMS is the management company responsible for my community. Since late September I have been trying to reach CAMS management to discuss issues dealing with emergency management, as they don't have an emergency management plan in place (and we had Hurricane Florence hit us as a CAT 1 a month and a half ago). I've left several messages with headquarters (after being told my the first person I talked to that I had written an excellent letter) and no one returns my call. I've since been told that I should not be (basically not allowed) to call CAMS HQ in Wilmington. I am not delinquent in dues. So if anyone is looking to move to a community managed by CAMS, talk to potential neighbors to learn what they think about CAMS, before you purchase. There are some wonderful people who work at headquarters CAMS.

ACTUALLY.... Florence hit as a Category 4, which is quite different than a Category 1.

Stop exaggerating. ALSO... if you bothered to check your email before and during the storm, CAMS very clearly communicated their emergency preparedness guidelines before, during, and after the storm. FURTHERMORE...

if you so desire to speak with a member of management, then get off your high horse, go to their office on Military Cutoff Road, and ask to speak with someone. It is not an impossible nor even a difficult situation.

ID
Poor customer service

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article