Non-responsive management

CAMS is the management company responsible for my community. Since late September I have been trying to reach CAMS management to discuss issues dealing with emergency management, as they don't have an emergency management plan in place (and we had Hurricane Florence hit us as a CAT 1 a month and a half ago). I've left several messages with headquarters (after being told my the first person I talked to that I had written an excellent letter) and no one returns my call. I've since been told that I should not be (basically not allowed) to call CAMS HQ in Wilmington. I am not delinquent in dues. So if anyone is looking to move to a community managed by CAMS, talk to potential neighbors to learn what they think about CAMS, before you purchase. There are some wonderful people who work at headquarters CAMS.

ACTUALLY.... Florence hit as a Category 4, which is quite different than a Category 1.

Stop exaggerating. ALSO... if you bothered to check your email before and during the storm, CAMS very clearly communicated their emergency preparedness guidelines before, during, and after the storm. FURTHERMORE...

if you so desire to speak with a member of management, then get off your high horse, go to their office on Military Cutoff Road, and ask to speak with someone. It is not an impossible nor even a difficult situation.

ID
Ash, North Carolina
Service
Cams Of Wilmington Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article