map-marker Christchurch, Canterbury

Suggestions for better communication with Motorhome Owners

Hi, I have a motorhome with Camplify NZ in Auckland, and I live in Levin. When I listed it in June last year it was under Mighway and i was able to log in to see what was happening with my Motorhome, when it was hired out, who hired it, how long for, and the hireage rate. At the moment the only information I get is an amount appearing in my bank account and an Email telling me it is there. I am happy with the return I am getting but it would be great to have more information. I hope the Management will look into this. Cheers, Dennis Wylie.
Henry W Ajq

Verified Reviewer

Broken down

Customer service helpline cut me off after an hour. The owner never got through on the customer service helpline.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Rubbish customer service helpline. Hope you never break down

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Expert Talks

RV Travel During a Pandemic: Pros and Cons

Apr 30, 2021

Fox & Miles - full-time RV travelers talk about their experience of living in RV, share advice on how to choose the RV, plan the camping trip, give tips on how to shop while Rving and avoid common problems.

Read full article
Fox & Miles
Fox & Miles

Fox & Miles - RV experts and travelers who explore the US, chasing their dreams, and pursuing financial freedom.