Campbell Cooling LLC - Newington CT

Highly recommend not using this company for any HVAC service. They do not stand by their work and will give you bogus excuses to tack on other charges. Expect the owner to use foul language, not return phone calls and not keep his appointment time. You will be waiting for days without even a courtesy call regarding the delay. This is the first time I used their service and will never call them again. Stay way from this company: Campbell Cooling LLC HVAC 419 Robbins Avenue Newington, CT 06111 CT State Lic 303445 Tel: 860-666-**** Do not use this company under any circumstance.

If you want excuses go with campbell ( not deserving of capitalization) items missing damaged and inferior workmanship. My grandfather had a word for people of this type, shoemaker.

You will wait for calls back and they do not believe in or understand the concept of email.

I changed my locks after they were done and should have hired someone to baby sit them while they worked.

Never had issue with this company. Great techs and always there when i need them

Reading these comments, I feel like we're talking about a different company. The Campbell Cooling I know was right there when I needed them.

Even though they said they're schedule was busy, not to mention we were in the middle of a heat wave, they were able to come out, figure out the issue with my A.C. unit and get it up and running right away. The technician's that did the job were both well mannered gentleman with a good understanding the trade. I've been using Campbell Cooling for over 5 years and have yet to have any issue's with the company.

I've come to know the staff and the Campbell family pretty well and have to say that you must be talking about another Campbell Cooling, because the one you have listed above is a good, honest company.

They have a team of convicted felons walking in your home. Beware!

Absolutely agree. Do not use this company under any circumstance. Waste of time and money.

View more comments (4)
ID
Wethersfield, Connecticut
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article