Calvin Peete Awards Reviews

Show reviews that mention
grant ciara event ciara grant beware business services liar dollars lies
Filter review

Ciara Grant Fundraising specialists Scammer

Please Beawre of Ciara Grant's services this low performance agent caused it event to fall into shambles. Bad for business I record's indicate she has only has experience working for a school community program Platnium. And fundriaser for Pizza program's. She want return phone calls complete Liar! Pleses she robbrd us out of 500 dollars. The Calvin Pete Awards is a flop look at the content and low end sponsors who were not delivered threw her dealings all a lies. Beware people a Bad, Bad person for business. We would like a refund from her if she returns our call.

This Is total lie ! I have worked with that women and she is a sweet heart who is hardworking and dedicated .

She benefited my business with her intelligent ideas , work , and attitudes . She never once scammed me out of my money . A lot of my business partners referred her to me . They told me "she is the best" and I totally agree she is .

Who ever you are you are just hating on CIARA GRANT. ITS NOT COOL because she is not any of the things you mentioned or has done anything that you just fabricated ..

This post is a personal attack, written by someone who is obviously illiterate. This post has nothing to do with the great Calvin Peete or The Calvin Peete Awards.

I am highly offended this site would allow such slanderous nonsense to be posted that affects a wonderful program that helps children and honors a great man like Calvin Peete.

If anyone has any questions about The Calvin Peete Awards please visit our site at www.TheCalvinPeeteAwards.com

@PissedConsumer879304

Well, explained but since you don't live far from Lindbergh inside Atlanta, 7 miles from Buckhead Kenyatta Slade. Is, there anyway possible we could get out funds back from the agent who coordinates the Calvin Pete Awards?

She stole money do to a low performance with no deliverable's. Do to here mystery resume and false proposal that me and my Wife highly considered and hire the fraud for the job! Could you please contact me. This person clearly works for platinum fundraising based out of Ft.

Laurderdale, Fl..

Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss

Review in Sport category

I am the owner of the Calvin Peete Awards and would like to be contacted immediately regarding this comment about my partner. These comments about Ciara Grant are from someone who has been harassing her the past month. Please remove immediately as our fundraising event is coming up and the person wants to ruin it. Warren Barge: 404-219-****.

Mr. Warren Barge is a CROOK!!!

I have a background in Medical graduated from St. Louis Missouri Warren.

Our administration will send you a letter head regarding the agent. We finally tracked her down, we made a few deposits with Ms. Grant since Nov,24 2014. This individual ran off with our funds.

We would gladly resolve this. Adam Gross 347 724 ****

View more comments (1)

Calvin Peete Awards - Review in Sport category

Someone posted an article that needs to be taken down. I am being harassed by this person please remove this article :http://the-calvinpeete-awards.pissedconsumer.com/scam-for-fundraising-event-money-no-services-201409****1378.html. I have filed a report about this person. 443_929_****

;Sponsors we have made many attempts to contact ms. Grant after our venue it was brought to my attention she has neither experience nor liscensed.

We clearly ran off with our retainer. I reside in St. Louis Missouri me and wife.

Ms Grant contact us to resolves this matter. Adamgross@***.net (718) 214-****

Other Product Review

Someone is harassing me
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Scam for fundraising event money no services

Company hired Ciara Grant for the following: Fundraising services for a deposit of 500 dollars she never returned back our phone-calls. Found out she has done this to many a scam and rip off a liar and thief! She is bad for business she put our Company do strain the event was a flop please don not use her for any fundraising or marketing services fraud!. She resides in Ft. Luaderdale and currently travels back and foward from Atlanta to Baltimore. The individual claims to know many contacts and has a strong network all lies. Beware! Bad C.R.G
Taunton, England
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article