Michael L Bxe

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Queens, New York

Ripoff

I went through a farce of a health interview and was told I qualified for Ozempic for weight loss. The website states that the prescription medication would be shipped to my home. The follow-up email claimed the prescription was sent to my local pharmacy and that I would be responsible for paying for the medication. Huh? And to top it off, my pharmacy has no record of the prescription. They charged my credit card $60.00 and no refund whatsoever as the conditions of the service agreement were plainly clear. BS. Do not ever use this company.

User's recommendation: Stay Away!!

BRENDA K Hvf

Verified Reviewer

HORRIBLE COMPANY

CallonDoc - HORRIBLE COMPANY

I was using this company to obtain a prescription refill. On their website, there is a promo code "rxless" which when used, waves their consultation fees.

It didn't work, and I was charged the $39.99 fee.

Upon contacting the company, I was told that the code had expired,and no discount would be given. After a good deal of arguing, they offered me a $10 credit to use on my next visit. Next HA! Keep in mind, this code is on THEIR webpage, not the result of a Google search.

I checked the Better Business Bureau...oh my!

This company has an F rating, along with a warning from the BBB. Apparently they are using their name when not allowed.

Also, they are supposedtobe out of TX.

From instagram page...

About this account

callondoc

To help keep our community authentic, were showing information about accounts on Instagram. See why this information is important.

Date joined

January 2018

Account based in

Philippines

PHILIPPINES???

Loss:
Cons:
  • Fraudulant advertising

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Go anywhere else

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article