Calliope clothes

Calliope stores have been recently gaining popularity due to comparatively low prices they have and rather good choice of things. I've recently bought a sweater there and in 3 weeks seams became coming apart. If I could only sew them on!But it seems impossible because all the neck is also coming apart. I came in the store for taking my money back, but, unfortunately, I had thrown my check away as I had been hoping that everything would be really ok, as all the things I usually buy don't tear apart. Especially, when you buy them in such "recognized" stores..the consultants told that it's impossible to do that because you can generally return the thing which is not worn!!!!!!!!and during 14 days after the purchase!I've read the Ukrainian laws, and I can say that it's really *** ...because how can you buy a thing and not use it afterwards??!!!!!!!....when I asked for the telephone of general manager - consultants refused to give it....Don't ever buy from that store!.
ID
#205094 Review #205094 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Kiev, Kyiv
Loss

About

Summary

Calliope is an Italian company that provides glamorous trends and clothing for men and women. More than 560 stores of the company are opened with success in 33 countries all over the world. Teddy S.p.A. distributor of the Calliope trademark has been a part of the clothing, footwear and accessories scene since 1961. Today Teddy is a sound company with 36.000.000 euro of corporate capital entirely paid in with a strong growth trend: in addition to Terranova, Calliope and Terranova Kids stores, has more than 9.000 agents, dealers and wholesale clients and over 1.500 people directly involved in the business. Having a lot of Calliope store all over the world, the company is based in Rimini, Italy.

Calliope reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article