Callaway Electic - Orem, Ut

I asked Callaway Electic to give me a bid to do some work at my shop. They gave me a quote on paper. The price looked resonable so I told them to go ahead and get started. They took quite a bit longer than they said they would be. They cut holes throughout my ceiling. Some were needed to complete the work, but many weren't even needed, and others just plain screw-ups and in the wrong spot. They charged me to reuse some of my old light fixtures and stripped others for parts on another job. Instead of cleaning up where ever they worked they left a trail of wrappers and sunflower seed shells all over the floor. I had to clean them up after they were done with the job. When all was said and done I was handed a bill for over 3 times the amount of the quote! In true contractor style he just explained the extra charges away, saying that extra parts were needed and extra manpower was needed to complete the job. I was charged time and materials for his slow employees instead of honoring his quote. I would not suggest Callaway Electric to anyone. The owner should be ashamed of how he conducted business.
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

About

Summary

Callaway Electic is a cooperative that was founded in 1936 by a group of people. The main purpose of this community is to provide all members with electrical services and quick repair works. Thus, members can monitor their payment process and pay bills online. At the official web site, there is useful information about energy efficiency, home generators installation, energy audit and surge protection. People in this community share lines and substations, consequently they can safe much money on electricity bills. Regularly, members can vote at meetings and offer changes in a system. Physical location of this cooperative is in Fulton, MO.

Callaway Electic reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article