Verified Reviewer

Horrible food and swrvice

Hardened callahan florida....went through drive through and ordered food....The lady had some kind of a issue with my cup I seen her make a face and wipe off counter with a towel and then handed me my drink and the lid came off and spilled drink everywhere. She didn offer to change my cup or refill my drink....But made the comment yea I had trouble with that cup as well...Her name tag said Michelle....We got our food and was missed silverware..My grave was so watery I could eat it with a fork and it was very blonde..

User's recommendation: Not to come here.

ID
#1925301 Review #1925301 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Callahan, Florida
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Callahan's Hot Dogs callahanshotdogs.com Daniel DeMiglio
My grandma is in the hospital from salmonella food poisoning from eating at Callahan's Hot Dogs in Norwood New Jersey. The owner Daniel DeMiglio should be ashamed of himself for serving salmonella in the hot dog she ate. I have researched them on the net and do see many people getting sick from his rat dropping infested hot dog establishment. Please do not eat her. Daniel DeMiglio is called the biggest dead beat in the state of new jersey. They had a grade of F many years because of poor personal cleanliness and unsanitary practices on food safety from their employees. His establishment was shut down because of this.

It's not even possible only one person got sick from salmonella, and you can't compare a restaurant that closed 10 years ago to today. You're angry, okay.

Maybe you have a grandmother and maybe she got sick. Or maybe you just went there and had to deal with that cunty Ashley he's got behind the counter, but your story just doesn't pass the smell test.

They serve THOUSANDS of hot dogs. How is some imaginary old lady the only one to ever get sick?

ID
Norwood, New Jersey
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article