Beware of Company's deception.

Admittingly I should've NOT been lazy and when I found this site through a Bing search engine (google won't give out this info on theirs) I should've clicked on the link to read about it instead of asking the employee, my question, which was "are you a third party that helps the customer for a fee or do you work directly for Google," and he told me that he works directly for Google, so either he is *** and doesn't know which company he works for or he for some reason, is told to be deceptive, but this is NOT Google but a third party that DOES charge for it's services (according to their website) although they contradict themselves by also stating on there, their services are free. I was put on hold for such a long time (and although this was supposedly a toll free number I was worried that I might be incurring charges but it was a Magic Jack line so it didn't matter) so I hung up and then did some more research and found out this was NOT Google I was calling and didn't like it because I gave them my new Gmail address which might be getting a lot of spam now and my old hotmail, which ALSO might be getting a lot of spam. So company either tell your employees which company they are REALLY working for or stop being deceptive, nobody likes being lied to. For that reason not knowing, why I was lied to, I would have NOTHING to do with this company.
ID
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article