Call A Maid-Buy With Me Scam

The same is true for me here in Philadelphia. Call A Maid called to tell me that they had to reschedule because the cleaner was ill, but would be there the next day. Well....next day was a NO SHOW and NO CALL I called numerouw times that day with NO ANSWER when calling them. I keep calling and keep getting a voicemail that says it is full and cannot leave a message. I have also tried for 2 days to get in touch with Buy With Me with no success. I keep getting the same thing with them. Please do not waste your money & time! Robyn-PHL

:grin 8. They have a good capacity for handling stress from high pressure customer situations. They have all solution of your problems and your house You should try call a mad it is the best.

I have reservations about having any housekeepers coming into my house. No matter how good the deal is, I can't have a stranger coming into the house. Be safe than sorry.

View more comments (1)
ID
West Chester, Pennsylvania

Stay away from Call A Maid!

I will NEVER recommend Call A Maid to anyone. They have locations in NYC, Philadelphia, and Baltimore. I purchased a coupon deal on Buy With ME.com for Call A Maid cleaning service in Philadelphia. For $65, they would clean up to 1500 sq. feet of home. So, I made an appointment right away. I had family coming for Christmas, so I scheduled the cleaning session two days before Christmas. I was busy getting ready for the holiday, so having a cleaning service help me out was going to be a weight off my shoulders. I took off work that day so I could prepare for the holiday, and of course be there when Call A Maid arrived. My appointment was scheduled with an arrival time between 11 AM and 1 PM. By 1:30, Call A Maid had not arrived. I called the phone number on their website and asked if they could provide me with an approximate arrival time. The woman said she would get in touch with the cleaners and call me back. An hour went by, no return phone call. I called a second time with the same request – please give me an approximate arrival time. Again, I was promised a return call right away. Another hour went by, and by this time I was getting annoyed. I'd been stuck in the house all day, waiting for them to arrive. I called a third time (by this time it was now 3:15 PM). I asked to speak with a supervisor, and I was told there was no supervisor available to speak to because the number I was calling was only a message service! The woman explained that she does not even work for Call A Maid – her company is hired by them to simply take and deliver phone messages to Call A Maid. She said she has no way for me to get in contact with Call A Maid, other than calling the message service I had been calling all day. So, I went on the Call A Maid website and called the number listed for the Philadelphia location – the number is not in service! At this point I'm starting to wonder if I've been scammed. Call A Maid is starting to sound like a fraud. By 4:30 PM I came to the realization that no one was coming. After wasting an entire day, I was stuck cleaning my home that night, by myself. It is now 4 days later and I still have not heard from Call A Maid to address the situation. I emailed Buy With Me and told them about my problem. They apologized for the problem with their merchant and promised to refund me the $65. Clearly the moral of this story is stay away from Call A Maid!

860- 987 **** . HE IS ALSO ON FACEBOOK

A LADY NAMED LINDA ADAMS HELPS HIM STEAL FROM PEOPLE.

CALLED THE FBI THEY DONT CARE CALLED POLICE THEY DONT CARE .

HE STOLE ABOUT 10 K FROM US . FUNNY HOW THE LEGAL SYSTEM WORKS

This guy lives in Hartford Connecticut, and we are down $8000. Cant wait til he is locked up!!!

Same experience- never showed up, constantly rescheduled promising upgrades. Total scam- asked for a refund from my voucher company- this guy should be behind bars

I also have information about the above, this man is an EX *** he must be stopped scamming consumers. He will keep on doing what he is doing unless he is his pur out of buisness!

DONT USE THE HOME WORK CREW OR ANY COMPANY THAT IS RUN BY ANY OF THE NAMES LISTES FROM WETINK IN THE ABOVE COMMENT!! TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY

This company is most definitely a scam. The owner is the biggest loser ever known.

What a ***. He uses aliases to set up vouchers on various sites and with employees. His name is Jonathan Bagwell aka Bob Chandler aka Rick Fisher aka David Armentano aka Jay Chandler aka Jay Bagwell aka Mitchell Chandler. I can't understand how these coupon sites let him run the same scam over and over and over.

He has about 10 employees nationwide. And keeps rescheduling and rescheduling until he gets his payment from the web. Some people get their homes clean, but then the cleaners get nothing but bounced checks and lies. If everyone files complaints to VA Attorney General action can be taken eventually.

His business went from Call a amid to dial a maid to dial a maid America and now the homework crew.

There is no Keystone service corp as the web suggest, there was no sale, only BIG FAT LIES!!!! No one gets screwed but the consumer.

I recommend not using callamaid or recently know as homework crew The guy is a fraud who runs the company and he will rip you off!

I am out $500 from these crooks. BBB and Maryland Attorney Generals office have been notified.

These are really bad, nasty people. They take advantage of the customers and of the people who work for them.

J. Bagwell is a certified criminal.

He got into subcontracting business and never paid the money so as never showed up in court..just filed for bankruptcy. That's how he provides for his family. STAY AWAY!!!!

Prev. known as "Dial a Maid America Inc" based in Stafford , VA

I had the same experience as these other consumers. I warn you also to stay away from Buy With Me. They have not responded to repeated requests for a refund from the Call a Maid scam.

The guy running "Call A Maid" is Jonathan Bagwell- but he is not the registered CEO of the business. If you look him up (hes from Norfolk), in 96 he was put away for BANK FRAUD- which is exactly what he is doing now with these online sites such as living social, etc.

View more comments (13)
ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

About

Summary

Call A Maid is a company that offers cleaning services to residential and corporate clients. Its services are available in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Los Angeles, Washington and some other cities in different states of America. Customers can sign short-term or long-term contracts, choosing of Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Diamond packages. The company’s flexible policy gives clients the opportunity to choose the service which fits your situation the best, whether you need general cleaning or heavy cleaning with window washing, removing furniture from wall areas and cleaning in back. Constant Call A Maid’s clients can enjoy the possibility to make an appointment and pay for their cleaning online.

Call A Maid reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article