Calitri's restaurant, the food was horrible the service was not there.

Calitri' restaurant in danvers is not what it sed to be.Their food used to be AWESOME! Now I would not feed it to my dog. I remember going in there as a kid and getting Pizza with my family or pasta my goodness it was so good. Now I went there and it was the worsted expereince I have had in a long time. The drinks are over priced and food in too. I don't mind paying for a good meal but this was not good not good at all. The server was doing us a favor by waiting on us, could do with out the attitude. Then we go to the bar and Elvira waits on us. The bartender looked like she should have been a a bikers bar not a family restaurant. Then we were not her friends so we waited for a drink. There are many more restaurants in that area don't go there!!!!!

When I read something like this, I can tell the problem is with you, and your attitude, not the resteraunt or staff, you obviously go out looking to find fault with something, how dare you find fault with someone because they look like a biker? What ?

Bikers dont have familys? And shoulden't be allowed to work in family resteraunts?

Seriously? You need to stay home , where your intolerence wont hurt anyone!

ID
Albany, New York

About

Summary

This Italian restaurant was opened in 1970 by two families and it was called Calitris. The restaurant is located in Danvers, MA, so the route to it can be found at the electronic map. The menu is based on the principles of classic Italian cuisine and includes: salads, pasta in various combinations, sandwiches and pizza. As a rule, Calitris serves different events and celebrations. Moreover at their web site, customers may get acquainted with special offers. The psychology of this family business is following: to allow clients feel like at home. The gift cards are also available.

Calitris reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article