I never got my order they send me shipping order that’s stuck in LaLa land

Never got my order late start for me they were very unreliable u all not be ordering from them again

User's recommendation: Don’t wast your time they wasted mine couldn’t get my harvest started.

ID
Los Angeles, California

Terrible service tried charging me shipping on a bad order that was no good!!!

Caliseedstore Com - Terrible service tried charging me shipping on a bad order that was no good!!!
Been dealing with the company for a while dealt with all the big seed banks for cannabis seeds never have any problems with them except for waiting forever for shipping tried to give a mom and pop spot a chance and a more exotic hard to find and I'll never again after...

doesn't chime with my experiences with this company at all. In fact total opposite.

service is awesome and they're always cool to chat to for advice and all the seeds ive got have been spot on. not sure this reviewer is for real??

View more comments
ID
Washington Township, Michigan

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

Drought and water restrictions put lawns at risk in dry areas. Watch lawn expert tips on how to grow lawns with less water and preserve the healthy yard despite a drought.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article