Employee Pist Off

I,m a employee at the Lancaster, California Toy R Us. I have been for several years. We have a store manager, Joe H. who has been taking off work to cheat with another woman on his wife. I feel this is wrong and he should be fired for this.He has stated to other employees if my wife comes in, calls you need to come get me are call me on my cell phone. When this other woman is around we have to keep a eye out for his wife and kids. For someone who works in a family store that is suppose to be a manager this seems to be just a place for him to hide is cheating on his wife. I know I'm tired of covering up for him. And tired of hitting on others. He has ask my friend to sleep with him. He drinks and smokes on company time leaving one day for five hours to go with this woman he is with. So either he is fired or I take this to the newspaper about how Toys R Us allows sexual predators working as management. And sue the company for sexual comments by him to me. He has also ask me to sleep with him.

I also worked in Toys R Us and I think you should definitely take actions. There is a number you can call to make a complaint and it is anonmymous.

You do not have to say who you are if you don't want to. And i guarantee you that he will be fired. The number should be posted in your toys r us break room. or meeting room.

If it's not, then that is another reason for him to get in trouble because it is mandatory to make the number available to all employees at all times. If it's not posted at the job, search for the number online or ask someone where you work.

But make sure you call. This is serious stuff.

First, you need to be able to "prove" these allegations. If you can, you need to report it to either your Store HR Manager or to the District HR Manager.

They should conduct an investigation.

Call or write a letter to the appropriate person asking to meet with them in person and confidentially to discuss a serious problem. I am sure that the Company has a zero tolerance retaliation policy so you need not fear retaliation from the Manager for reporting this indescretion to them to investigate.

View more comments (1)
ID
Greensburg, Pennsylvania

About

Summary

Yellow Pages with ratings and reviews ... Techno Toys Corporation. 270 S Los Angeles St. Los Angeles, CA (626) 452-9749. 0.3 mi ...

California Toys reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article