Verified Reviewer

Water shut-off

For some reason there is not a month that we have our water turn off not for just an hour or two but for 8hrs at a time. I live in Santa Clarita mobile home park they seem to hate us Americans because why is it that our water has to be turned off monthly on one day sometimes twice per month. When I complain to the park because they do not always so kind enough to give us notice ahead of time. Although when they do they never give a reason why it's like I am talking to puppet so I call department of water and power and they say they do not have a service call notice yet the mobile home park I live at the office says they need to turn off water, yet there still no proof of what it was they needed to work on to justify why water needs to be turned off. Why is it that the park have to be in the middle I can never get copy of my monthly bills but I sure have to pay it. I also asked why is it I have to pay for delivery of water every month service charge when sometimes I use zero gallons yet I still have to deliver service and I live in a mobile home park that has 178 units so we should not have to pay service charge for each unit the water is delivered all at once. I can't get anyone ever on why so much when we all get the water it should be split between all of us - obviously we are being ripped off and what is more upsetting in my whole life living in California when is it that you people decided never to give customer copies of their monthly bills although the park gives me a separate bill which I am positive they inflate because after living here for almost 14yrs still waiting for copy of my bill so I can make sure I ain't being ripped off but I bet I am since no one gives a flying cow inflating my rates is a norm and when I call I can't even see it on line. Obvious the park have some deal with you because the park harbors illegal aliens and I am sure us Americans are being over charge since the illegals pay zero to live in this country after all the government always make sure they have all the benefits that we the people who are the citizens and have to pay are being screwed. Anyone who can help out with this be great. Lastly, why does this park have water running through the park several times a day I don't understand why in America we have conditions as if we live in China. I have complained and they say it is water storm and not to worry it is clean water although there are times I go outside it smells bad and I get headaches and I when I ask it is again like I am talking to a sack of potatoes. Whatever is going on it is so disruptive and disrespectful they even have an illegal selling corn on a stick who carries a blow horn to make people loose their mind I don't get it. Stop turning off our water and there has to be a way that each of us in this park can get our own bills that way when you turn off the water I am not wondering why on a Saturday you people have to come out and do work when it's a Saturday. In my whole life my water has never has been turned off litterly every single month. Why? We are charge up the rears for what for water running every day down our drive way which they say it's clean water I don't know when Santa Clarita decided living like a third world communist country will *** us Americans.

User's recommendation: Always check who owns the mobile home park run away if it is own by the government which they never disclosed to me prior to my home purchase cause I would have never spent a dime.

Preferred solution
Copies of my bill for my own space number I like to know how much I am being scammed.

State of California - Fails to Pay for SaveOurWater Rebate Program

California Department Of Water Resources - State of California - Fails to Pay for SaveOurWater Rebate Program
I strongly feel the Save Our Water Turf Rebate Program is unreasonable and unrealistic. It only allows for a max coverage of 25% of only 4 approved ground covers of which we only preferred one of the options. We also prefer over 40% of our small front yard to be synthetic turf. It’s a beautiful, no-water alternative that lasts 10 years. If our yard was larger, we would have had more design options...but we chose the most appealing water-saving option to match our property. As much as we wanted to take advantage of the SaveOurWater Turf Rebate Program to install a drought-tolerant yard, we owuld have been forced to use only 25% of our preferred, highly permeable, drought tolerant material. So, we succeed at saving water while California keeps the $558 we could have been rewarded with if we would have settled for the limited materials they chose for us. Interestingly enough, our application was pre-approved even with all details of our design provided, only to be disapproved when we asked for the rebate. Additionally, we replaced 3 old toilets in our new home, opting for water-saving models offered by Koehler that came with a rebate "up to" $100 per toilet. They cost more, but the water saving was worth it – and the rebate was a great incentive. Toilets were installed last week and my husband began the rebate application this morning; however, he was immediately shot down when the SaveOurWater High Efficiency Toilet Program announced that rebate requests were too overwhelming and they aren’t honoring the rebates any longer. False advertising.
Santa Maria, California
Service
California Department Of Water Resources Rebate
Pros
  • Excellent email response system
Cons
  • Emailing with the program trying to answer a confusing question
Reason of review
False Advertising / Unreasonable Requirements
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Junior Reviewer

California Save our Water Rebate fails to pay

California Department Of Water Resources - California Save our Water Rebate fails to pay
Update by user Jul 23, 2016

After complaining to the office of the

Governor of the State of California,

the Department of Water Resources approved the full

1000 square feet. Can't find contractors to do replace sod for $2000 and give up my nice water thirsty sod.

Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2016
California Save our Water Rebate fails to honor condition 'existing operational turf irrigation systems' and denies application. California's SaveOurWater program is not complying with the Governor's order. My backyard is not bare earth. Evidence of previous lawn exists per photos submitted to program. Here is a copy of email to SaveOurWater: Your California SaveOurWater department  offered a courtesy adjustment after I explained situation yesterday and approve backyard for the 1000 sq ft.  I again remind the department they are in breech to repeatedly deny my application.  I demand honoring condition of program copied and pasted below:  Saveourwater http://www.saveourwaterrebates.com/turf-replacement-rebates-tc.html 1. LANDSCAPE-SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
 2. Turf may be living or dead at the time of application for a reservation. Evidence of previous lawn such as existing turf, borders, remnants of turf, or existing operational turf irrigation systems may also be acceptable. Bare earth areas with no sign of turf are not eligible.
ID
#881953 Review #881953 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Merced, California
Service
California Department Of Water Resources Rebate
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article