California Cycles Scooter Rental Review from Satellite Beach, Florida

Every bad review that you read is true. My girlfriend and I went to rent a 2 seater scooter. We put our $100 deposit down and paid for overnight rental. Thank god we paid cash. We went and sign off the paper work on a white scooter with the guy saying "We know they have scratches and stuff on them. Don't worry about it." So we filled out paperwork for that one but it wouldn't start so he just told us to take another one. Upon bringing it back he pointed to a crack and said we wrecked the scooter. I told him we didn't and he sent us to his manager. The manager wouldn't say a word to me and started filling out paper work saying I owed $1100 dollars on the scooter and then asked how much I could pay that day. I told him I didn't wreck it and that they switched the scooters on me without letting me fill out the correct papers. He would not look me in the eye and after bring enough attention in the lobby to the problem he just kept my deposit and I didn't pay anything. So later that day after I got off work I came back and told him I had read every review and saw how many complaints had been filed with the Better Business Bureau and told him that I knew I wouldn't get my money back but told him I would do everything I could to let people know about their scam. One of the workers got heated and threatened to "smack me in the mouth" and i told him that might be good so we could get the police involved and then I left. Please don't give these people anymore of your money.
ID
Satellite Beach, Florida
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article