DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT

: Service Department Problem: I dropped off my 2010 Harley Davidson Fat Bob today (08/27/16) for them to perform a state inspection. An hour later they call me to say the brake handle is sticking causing the brake light to remain on but they would fix it for $250.00. The bike did not have this issue before and the service person did a walk around inspection before I dropped it off with them and confirmed it didn't have this issue. The Service Technician that worked on my bike flat out refused to come out front and discuss it. The service manager was rude and refused to take ownership of causing the issue. He refused to give me the name of the manager of the store or operations manager and told me to get off his property. They broke my bike and then tried to scam me out of $250.00. I got home and called the Operations Manager to tell her the service department is crooked. She said she'd look into it. Sure you will. I don't want anything from them because I wouldn't let this department touch my Harley again for any reason. I put in a BBB complaint and I warn everyone.. don't take your bike to this service department. They are crooked.
San Antonio, Texas
Service
Caliente Harley Vehicle Inspection
Cons
  • Service department
Reason of review
Service Department is crooked.

Caliente Harley - Bike Review from Webster, Texas

I took my bike under warranty because the battery went bad.I gave the service writer a 100 dollar bill to rush my bike he said no problem I will take care of u, I picked up my bike he said he replaced the battery,2 weeks later I take it in for a 498.00 dollar tire to put on, I go to pick it up and my bike wont start.the other service guy tells me that the battery needs to be charged I tell him *** they just replaced it.he pulls up computer screen and tells me sorry brother it was never replaced just charged.so the original guy lied to my face .good thing I wasnt on a 100 mile bike ride.I will not do business ever there again, and when I buy a new bike it wont be from them thsnks to there lieing *** service guy.
Webster, Texas

Caliente Harley in San Antonio sux

Sure, they will kiss your *** to buy a new bike but don't wreck it and take it there for repairs, they will take forever to give you an estimate which is always higher than the insurance quote but once you think you're done....SURPRISE! You owe more. Sure, that is to be expected but when it takes 2 months to get an answer and you are ready to move on it's no fun to hear you owe more. Why should it take so long and why can't they give you the courtesy of a call or even talk to the insurance company. The bike will just sit there and all the while, you're still paying insurance and the note on something you aren't even using. "We gotta protect the company" attitude sucks for future purchases. POOR communication, an ''I don't give a *** attitude," is all you'll get. And guess what, they won't even touch the bike until they have ALL the money.
Overland Park, Kansas
Loss

About

Caliente Harley Terms of Service
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dealer Spike, LLC and Caliente Harley-Davidson disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, noninfringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, Dealer Spike, LLC and Caliente Harley-Davidson do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Due to the large amount of content and information provided, errors can and will occur.
To read more: https://www.calienteharley.com/read-our-terms-and-conditions--xterms
Caliente Harley Privacy Policy
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Dealer Spike, LLC and Caliente Harley-Davidson. Dealer Spike, LLC and Caliente Harley-Davidson promote the use of fair information practices. Because Dealer Spike, LLC and Caliente Harley-Davidson are committed to The Client's privacy, www.calienteharley.com have agreed to disclose Caliente Harley's' information practices. Dealer Spike, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Dealer Spike, LLC and Caliente Harley-Davidson will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Dealer Spike, LLC and Caliente Harley-Davidson collect information from Caliente Harley's' users at several different points on the web site. In order to obtain a vehicle price quote, a user must first complete a Quote Request Form.
To read more: https://www.calienteharley.com/read-our-privacy-statement--xprivacy
Top Caliente Harley Services

Vehicle Inspection

Caliente Harley Pros and Cons

Cons: Service department

Summary

Caliente Harley-Davidson is one of the most well-known Harley-Davidson dealers. Caliente Harley-Davidson is a great choice for those who can’t imagine their lives without bikes. Caliente Harley-Davidson offers a wide range of Harley-Davidson motorbikes and inventories. Caliente Harley-Davidson is ready to meet requirements and need of the most sophisticated customer! Affordable prices and exceptional services and products make Caliente Harley-Davidson one of the most reliable dealers to apply to. Also, Caliente Harley-Davidson has a service center where anyone can have their bikes examined and repaired. If you are not sure about future purchase, Caliente Harley-Davidson gives an opportunity of having a test drive.

Caliente Harley reviews and complaints

Caliente Harley is ranked 31 out of 253 in Motorcycles and ATVs category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article