Calico Creek - Bed Bugs Review

Calico Creek Apartments - Calico Creek - Bed Bugs Review
apartment staff simply doesn't carethese apartments are infested with bugs bed bugs rats dogs running loose and people that do drugs gangsand I am simply fed up these apartments need to be shut down tenant should be given their money back this is an outrage
ID

Calico creek apartments

calico creek apartments in las vegas nv is infested withBedbugs,roaches,rats, and lizards. When I talked to management they made it sound like I brought them or was dirty it was very degrading. I talked to other residents and found that they also have bed bugs,roaches,and rats. When I tried to give the office my 60 day she wouldnt take it and told me I would have to pay back charges for breaking my lease. I am now contacting channel 13 and legal aid to get these apartments on the news as bad business. I am not breaking my lease I am giving a 60 day notice as it is stated on my lease agreement.

This was my very first apartments after discovering I had bed bugs i tried to talk to management about letting us leave with out the 60 day notice which didnt work at all of course. All she started to do was cry.

saying it wasnt her fault, They pretty much told us we brought them there. which in fact i knew i didnt because I stayed with my mother. and to this day she still doesnt have them. I had to throw out all my belongings.

and left as fast as I could. I wish i could have contacted channel 13. Right before I moved there was a new family next to me with a 4 year old son. Plus his mother was blind.

She couldnt even tell her son was covered in the bites. She could even see the bed bug that was as big as a dime that was under her pillow on her bed. These people are screwed up in there head for letting that happen.

the apartments should be torn down. burnt to pieces.!

In january of 2012, I also reported having roaches and bed bugs.The manangement at the time didnt want to do anything about it. Then they changed management and they just came into my apt. and poured white powder down on the floors and said that it would get rid of the problem.Well it is april 9, 2012 and nothing has changed

These apartments are not safe for young children and they do not care about your childrens wellbeing, there is one maintance man who doesnt fix anything right and that has resulted in the death of a young boy. These apartments are cheep but not worth the safety of your children!!! :(

Thas crazy she did the same thing to me she wanted the money but didnt want to fix anything at all. After being ignored for 7 months with the lack of management the still did nothing we put in a 60day notice and she said that we now owe her 2,000 so 9 6 11 we went to look at another apartment and when they called the calicos the manger made it seem like we were bad so we couldnt move in its ok because g.o.d has my back

View more comments (3)
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article