Calendars.com States That A Refund Can Take Months!

I placed an order with Calendars.com and after waiting patiently it appeared that my items would be arriving late. I waited a few more days and then decided that I didn't want those items after all. When my package arrived I refused it and it was taken away to be returned to the company. I sent an e-mail to Calendars.com stating that I had refused the package and I asked if I would have a problem getting a refund. They said: "Please allow 4-6 weeks for returns to be received and processed. Due to the package being refused this process may take longer. Calendars.com and DogBreedstore.com are not responsible for lost returns." After about three weeks, more than long enough for USPS to deliver a package, I sent Calendars.com an e-mail asking for confirmation that they have received the package. They said: We have looked into your account and we have not seen arrival of your return. Because the package was refused we have seen that it can take months to receive packages back to our offices. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused... we are not responsible for packages refused or lost in the mail. Since I am unable to track the package (all I have is a page from USPS.com saying that the package was refused) this company could say they never received it and I'd have no way to contest it, and they make sure to state in every e-mail that they are not responsible for packages that are lost in the mail. They say the process could take months to refund my money, plus they charge a restocking fee. This company is horrible and I will never order from them again.

In Calendars.com's defence, packages labeled RTS (Return To Sender) have the absolute lowest priority with USPS. This means if there's no time to process all packages, the RTS are left unprocessed.

If there's not enough room on a truck to ship, the RTS is left behind.

This process has caused delays of weeks or even months. At a previous job, I saw a package returned to us AFTER 2 YEARS.

With all this shenanigans going on, I don't think 4-6 weeks is too much to ask for.

Hello,To receive a full refund, we ask that customers follow our normal return policy. While we receive some refused packages, the majority are destroyed by USPS because they are not contractually obligated to return them to us due to the class of mail.

Last year, we received several packages we shipped to customers in December in the month of June, just to give you an idea of how long it can take to retrieve the merchandise.Did anyone research your issue and look to see if we have received your RTS package? Please call our toll free number, 800-366-****,and ask to speak with our Customer Service Manager, Raul Vela.

I will apprise him of your situation. I am certain we can work something out.Sincerely,Christi GraybillDirector of Operations and Customer Service www.Calendars.com800-366-****

View more comments (1)
ID
San Diego, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article