Positive Experience Review

Great service, great manners and a very fair price compared to most other quotes.. I have and would recommend these guys to anyone looking for reliable concretors and also some tattood eye candy when the son is hard at work hehehe.!!!!
ID

Calderwood Valley Concreting, Albion Park, NSW

I am very pissed off with this company. We have asked them to finish off our driveway which included filling in with dirt and concreting the top so we can park on it. It has taken them over one whole month to do this. They have turned up of days they weren't supposed to come, which entailed ruining any plans I had for that particular day, and it's pretty hard to organise with a 1 year old baby. And then they haven't turned up on they they told us they were going to. I am *** pissed off. If it was my choice, it's the partners, I would have fired them already, told them to *** off and found someone who can actually do the work in a proper time frame and include scheduled days and customer *** service

I agree, they are pathetic. They also turned up with informing me of what's going on.

Would not listen to the way I wanted my driveway shaped, just did it their way. Council was not informed( dodgy ***) did my driveway too narrow then they demanded more money. DO NOT use these dodgy things..... There is a reason why they are cheap.

Pay the money and get some one to do it right...... Seriously.

ID
Chatswood, New South Wales
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article