Advanced Reviewer

This Bakery Needs Improvement In Customer Service!

Update by user Jul 15, 2015

This Bakery Needs Improvement In Customer Service!

Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2015
My 84 year old mother chose this bakery to visit because it was the only one in that small shopping mall and so we decided to try out their food and services. When we got to one of their entrances, they only had stairs and a railing, but Not a ramp which was a health hazard, as well as a safety hazard for those such customers who are handicapped and/or on a wheelchair and unable to use the stairs. When we finally got inside, we both ordered egg sandwiches for the expensive price of $4.80 per sandwich, however, when we were going to add vegetables to our sandwiches, they wanted an additional .25 cents per vegetable. Can you believe it? If I went to Subway, I can get as many vegetables as I want without having to pay extra and I would get a much larger sandwich as well! Furthermore, we were also going to order Soup, but the ONLY soup that they had was something Portuguese with Sausage in it and it did Not sound very appetizing! We also ordered one diet coke, one coffee and one hot chocolate as well. They could have had at least one other option for Soup, but sadly they did Not and/or Refused to do so! I never heard of such a thing, but I guess this is how they wish to run their bakery. Last, but Not least, but when I was going to pay for the first bill of $14.00, we had all of the money except for $1.00 and when I got out my american change to pay for it, they Refused to accept my money claiming that they don't accept the part of my change that contains Pennies! Get Real! I therefore had to pay for the $1.00 out of my credit card. Ridiculous! I personally did Not have such a good experience at this bakery and would NOT recommend it to anybody! Thank you.
ID
Culver City, California
Cons
  • Not wheelchair accessible at one of their open entrances
  • Poor customer service
  • Ignored out complaints over the telephone
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
When they contacted us back, they ONLY came up with Poor Excuses and NEVER offered us a Refund or to come back for a FREE Meal! Very Selfish Company!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article