Bad customer service

I've spent a lot of money here, this was one of my favorite places. However, after today I will NEVER spend another dollar here. I had a small request to add sprinkles on one cupcake for my 6 year, who was standing there with me. The cashier refused, I asked to speak to a manager, she called the owner who also refused to add sprinkles. If customers mean so little to this establishment that someone could not throw a few sprinkles on a cupcake, it says a lot about this business and is definitely not a place I want to give my business to any longer! My child stood there with a sad look on his face. Rather than appease a 6 yr old by doing something so simple as add a few sprinkles to one of the cupcakes, they accepted my return on all of the cupcakes I just purchased. I'm highly disappointed in the staff and the owners. After all the money, I've spent there, I feel cake in a cup basically had a *** and your kid attitude. I guess I will have to find a new cupcakery. Shame on you Cake in a Cup!!!!!!! You just lost my business and hopefully the business of everyone I know!
ID
Toledo, Ohio
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Right their wrong!!! At the very least, I should get an apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article