Caesarstone Reviews

Show reviews that mention
counter problem top counter top countertop warranty ring marks kitchen ceasarstone resistant
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

Purchased product and want others to know

Caesarstone - Purchased product and want others to know
We bought a jumbo sized kitchen counter in pure white. Within 1 week there was a coffee stain about one quarter inch by one and one quarter inch that will not come out. We tried everything to get it out and contacted Caesarstone for their assistance to either get the stain out or replace the countertop. Caesarstone sent a rep who essentially tried to clean it with soft scrub (which did not work) and then said they could not be of further assistance. The top also chips easily. End result, I would not recommend this product and brand to anyone. It stains, it chips, and it is expensive. Customer service was nice, but at the end of the day they do not replace their products when they do stain.

User's recommendation: avoid this product and this company.

ID
Pros
  • Size
Cons
  • Stains and chips easily

Question on counter

Caesarstone - Question on counter
Well I contacted CesarStone and I told them my problem on my kitchen counter it was a discoloration not real big small white spots and they said that it was my fault because of the cleaning agent I was using which caused it have never used a steel wool on counter we just wipe down use Windex for shine they are a company that will not stand for their warranty I feel they try to fine blame on the consumer. This kitchen counter has been cleaned the same way through and through and I dont see any other discoloration other than a small area.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy Caesar stone and believe they will stand on their warranty.

San Jose, California

Don’t Buy Ceasarstone

Caesarstone - Don’t Buy Ceasarstone
Caesarstone - Don’t Buy Ceasarstone
The counter top we received ( intense white) was supposed to have a matte finish, some sheen but not a lot. It arrived rough with streaks and scuffs and has continued to show ever bit of liquid or food that touches it. Rep came out and said it’s not smooth like the sample because there are always variations. He suggested cleaning it with soft scrub bleach and a sponge. Bad bad product! Save yourself the headache and move on to another manufacturer or you will be doing nothing but trying to keep this counter clean. I wish I had researched more and read the hundreds of negative reviews.

I think all of you that are upset with the CaesarStone product should definitely post it on Facebook and watch how fast Caesar will rectify your problem !

Mount Airy, Maryland
Damaged or defective
Full refund

Horrible !

Caesarstone - Horrible !
Caesarstone - Horrible !
First of all, the counter top you get doesn't even look like what they advertise on their website..I ordered the new rugged concrete, and it looks like corian..no definition, no veining..nothing! Then when they have to match 2 pieces on one island..they can't do it..looks like night and day!..not a match at all! EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO WALKS IN MY DOOR goes to my island and says "wow, that looks bad..couldn't they match it better than that??" No, apparently not. Even the company I purchased my counter tops from understood my anger. They actually were so impressed with my remodel that they wanted to put my before and after pictures on their website...well, not anymore..who would advertise such a complete fail..I am sick every time I look at it. I told Caesarstone I would wait..for as long as it takes ..for them to find me a better matching piece..but they said no, they searched the whole inventory in the US and there won't ever be one to match it closer..huh?? So, first picture is what I was expecting..second one is what I got..not only no character and veining like they advertise, but they can't even match 2 pieces better than that??!! And this isn't on the fabricators..they worked directly with Caesarstone on my complaint

Same thing has happened to me don't have a join in your bench if you use Ceasarstone Rugged Concrete - no resolution through customer service - no match available in whole of Australia either!

Appleton, Wisconsin
Caesarstone Countertop
Cons
  • Anything about my experience start to finish
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Terrible product-don't buy Quartz Caesarstone

Terrible product and terrible company This is definitely a factual post!! I had my Caesarstone installed and 3 days later had people at the house. 2 drinks (the actual cups) were left on the counter top and not wiped up and no coaster was used. Later when we moved the cups there were 2 ring marks left on the countertop. The ring marks look like they were etched into the countertop, they even have a rough feel to them. I had a rep come to my house to check it out and was told it was defective and they would replace it. Months went by with no calls or emails. Finally after several months of me calling them and no one ever calling me back, I spoke with someone who basically told me the rep that came to my house should’ve never told me that. She said the ring marks were my fault. To which I said “so am I supposed to use coasters?” She said no you don’t have to use coasters. I said then why did that happen and she said she didn’t know but she wasn’t going to replace it! So basically Caesarstone is NOT a good product to buy! Stick with Granite!!! I had granite for 20 years (and never had a problem) before I just bought this Caesarstone and I want everyone to know how terrible of a product Caesarstone is and how terrible of a company they are for doing nothing and telling me it was all my fault! If you are CRAZY enough to buy Caesarstone, never put anything on the countertop (hot or cold) without using trivets, coasters, or some kind of protection! Something is definitely wrong with this product if you have to treat it this way!!
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
Caesarstone Countertop
Cons
  • Are a horrible company
Poor customer service
Price reduction

Stains on Caesarstone countertops

I have stains in 2 of my bathrooms. They have sent a few people out to try and get the stains out with no luck. After the last visit by a so-called specialist from New York who also could not get the stains out, they sent me a letter stating that the problem was caused by water sitting on the counter top. Caesastone is supposed to be non-porous and stain resistant, How can they sell it for kitchens and bathrooms if water stains it?!!! I was told I had a Lifetime Warranty yet they continue to blame the customer rather than the product. Things go wrong in production sometimes but Caesarstone will continue to make excuses and put the blame on the buyer. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

Got my stains out with bar keepers friend. Gently rub on surface with water ( if dry application) or liquid bar keepers friend.

Got it from the repair guy today. Used it and it works.

@PissedConsumer1373434

The people they sent out, many times, tried every product on the market. They used pure bleach, leaving it on overnight.

They got 100% peroxide sent to them from Israel. Soft scrub gel (this does work on minor stains), Barkeepers friend, and the list goes on and on. Nothing worked.

It is yellow stains on both my white bathroom counter tops.

That is when they sent me a letter saying it was caused by leaving water sitting on the counters. {{Redacted}} They are a dishonest company and tell lies, It is a non porous product (supposedly!) and it is made for kitchens and bathrooms, How on earth can water affect it.

Their life time warranty is a JOKE.

View more comments (1)
Culver City, California
Warranty issue
replace the 2 counter tops

Cracked countertop, horrible customer service

My countertop cracked and Caeserstone won't honor the warranty. They claim it is due to a fabrication issue, meanwhile the guy came to look at the countertop, and thats all he did was look. he made no cuts into the wall to see the angle of the countertop that was cut. additionally, caeserstone will not write me a letter stating that the fabrication issue is 100% the cause of the crack. I believe this means that ceaserstone will not fully blame someone, hence they are at least partially responsible, yet they will not honor the warranty. i have ben back and forth with customer service and it is at the point now where they have stopped responding. I am ready to take them to small claims court.
New York, New York
Warranty issue

Ceasarstone countertop in kitchen cracked in 2 places within first month of being installed

My Caesarstone countertop cracked this year within the first month of being installed. They sent an inspector as well as the installer to my home who stated that this should not have happened. It is now 6 months later and they said they are not going to remedy the problem even though on their website they claim their product is lifetime warranted and is "heat resistant more than most stone including granite". They claim that it cracked because I placed a heated appliance on the stone. The appliance I placed on the countertop is a heated grill made for use on a kitchen countertop. It has plastic legs which raise it off the surface. I have used it on my granite countertop on numerous occasions without incident. At it's maximum heat I can place my my hand between the countertop and the appliance for a minute with feeling minimal heat.

I also have a cracked countertop that caeserstone won't fix. they said it's due to a fabrication issue as a corner was not cut correctly.

but when the guy came to inspect, he looked at it for about a second and didn't even cut into the wall to see the cut that was made on the stone.

They will do whatever they have to to avoid honoring a warranty. they are a horrible company, and as soon as i will never buy their product again, i will also recommend that others do not.

We recently had quartz counter tops installed in our bathroom. We noticed several chip-looking places under the surface.

The caesarstone is a brownish color so the "chips" really stand out. I contacted the company and received one useless reply which promised to get back with me.

I have submitted pictures and sent my 5th email today. I think I'm within my rights to be concerned about Caesarstone's customer service!

View more comments (1)
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article