CADCIM

I ordered an ebook for Siemens NX6 software. They called me the next day and told me that they were out of stock, needless to say I was slightly annoyed. The customer service rep transferred me to a sales rep with no hassle and we worked out that I would receive the hard copy of the more up-to-date NX 7 book for the same price, a savings of more than $20-60 :-) Though I have not yet received the book as I wrote this on the same day, with service like this around Thanksgiving, I won't care if it's a tad late. Would highly recommend them again.
ID
#208609 Review #208609 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Morris Plains, New Jersey

About

Summary

CADCIM Technologies is one of the world’s leading providers of CAD/CAM, GIS, Civil and Computer textbooks. CADCIM Technologies provides a wide range of free teaching and learning resources to students. The company aims to provide effective and reliable engineering solutions at competitive prices to manufacturing industry. CADCIM Technologies provides not only textbooks, but also training and consulting services. Other products and services provided by the company include CADCIM Design Center, Sheet Metal Layout Software, and Self Adjusting Cargo Organizer for Vehicles. It doesn’t matter if you are a student or a teacher - CADCIM Technologies has all materials you need!

CADCIM reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article