Go there to make a bad day even worse!

I did not have dental insurance, because my husbands insurance dropped it recently, but was experiencing tooth pain. I did a google search for dentists in the area and an ad popped up for this company under D.R. Oogle. It said "Free consultation and X-Ray" for new patients. I immediately called and was told to come right in. I thought this was great at first and could not wait to get my tooth taken care of. I was evaluated by a woman dentist who did an x-ray and then explained to me that I had a deep cavity and would either have to get it extracted or see a root canal specialist. So that was all I got, still in pain and just referred to go see someone else. So when I was leaving, I was told to pay $83.00. I explained to the receptionist that I saw an ad on the internet that there was a free consultation and x-ray. I even showed her the ad on my phone, as well as the billing manager. They both looked at me and said "No, that is not our ad and you must pay $83.00. I said why would I pay for an emergency visit to just be referred somewhere else. The receptionist was so rude and difficult, just fighting with me that I needed to pay and "I was treated." What a joke. I gave what I had, which was $67.00. I left infuriated and still in severe pain. Afterwards I called an oral surgeon who said that I should have just came there and they include x-ray for free. What a waste of time and money, and I will never forget how rude and uncompassionate that receptionist was. Never again!

My husband and I have been patients at Dr Cacchio's office for 27 years. My children go to the office and now my grandchildren are patients.

It's an amazing office. Old fashion customer service. You always get a person to speak to. The only advertisement I've ever seen is in the local church bulletin and never mentions any services for free.

I had an abcess, I called the emergency line and spoke to one of the girls from the office.

Dr Cacchio meet me on a Sunday. I felt compelled to write a comment because this office always goes above and beyond to help their patients.

ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article