Mr Matt McIntyre

I ordered a vanity, and I had to call 5 times to see if they even had it in stock yet. Berry always told me he was on his way back to his shop and he would call me when he got there. I finally called him all day one day to "catch him at his shop" I then had to do the same thing to get them to come out to install it. They brought it out in a H2 Hummer and chipped the edge when they took it out. I let it go and then asked after I (foolishly) handed him a check when they could come and install the trim piece to cover the gap against the wall. He said we ordered a odd color and said it would be about a week to get it in and they would come out and drop it in on the way to one of their other jobs. I have had to do this in my own business dealings and I always take care of my customers. They don't have to call and pester me to get their work done!!! Its been in for a month now and now Berry won't answer my phone calls from numbers I have called him from.
ID
Salt Lake City, Utah
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Hire The Right Contractor And Not Be Scammed

Apr 16, 2021

How to build a home? How to hire the right contractor? Matt DiBarra, with Diabara Masonry, reveals top home construction scams and gives the best tips to consumers on how to find the best contractor.

Read full article
Matt DiBarra
Matt DiBarra

Matt DiBarra is well-known as The Undercover Contractor. He is the owner of DiBara Masonry company in Los Angeles that specializes in house repairs, restorations, and new installations.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article