Poor workmanship, design flaws, very poor painting,

Cabinet Wholesalers will rip you off. I ordered a kitchen on May 5 2011 last time the company came to worked in my home was Dec 23, 2012. Design flaws, poor workmanship, rude behavior, very unprofessinal. Asked for more than the 10% allowed by CA law to start the order and asked for 85 % of balance before the work was even started. Still have hundreds of dollars of work yet to be done before the kitchen will even be completed this is a nightmare. Do your research and find a good reliable company don't use this one. You will find complaints in BBB and other sources. Single Gals beware of this one!

Thank you Charlene for posting your remark we have to put these ***'S out of business or at least cause them to loose business due to the poor business practices they continue to perpetrate against the consumer. I know there are more of us out there that have been taken in by this company please leave messages we want to start a class action suit against this company.

They do not finish jobs after getting the money and they do subpar work at best. please leave messages so you can be contacted thank you!

I used this company, too, and this is ALL true. They took my money BEFORE doing any work and wouldn't give it back.

They took me to Sm Claims Court, but I won and they are ordered to pay me back in full. Save yourself from this ripoff company.

View more comments (1)
ID
Bakersfield, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article